My baby bro got jumped *inside for more info*

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This is coming from the same guy who said he was committing suicide and overdosed on some pills, yet here he is.
smh.gif
smh.gif
I'm seriously thinking BadnFluenz is a gimmick poster. If he is this gotta be the LONGEST gimmick poster ever...

6305505802.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
exactly....I never met a gay person who tried so hard to find a way to push their orientation in your face.
True. Dude stay with the unnecessary details in the most random posts.
I'm going to In N Out with my boyfriend, what should I get??

exactly
indifferent.gif

This is coming from the same guy who said he was committing suicide and overdosed on some pills, yet here he is.
smh.gif
smh.gif
I'm seriously thinking BadnFluenz is a gimmick poster. If he is this gotta be the LONGEST gimmick poster ever...

exactly....I never met a gay person who tried so hard to find a way to push their orientation in your face.

i agree...

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

it started off with 1 of the dudes harassing my brother, and my brother confronted the dude then he had 4 of his friends join in and then all hell broke out and they ganged up and jumped up on my brother.
wait so yo bro jumped hard when he and his friends out numbered the 1 dude but when dudes friends came out the cut and beat the breaks off they!#% it becomes gay bashin %*+@ outta here yo bro jumped hard with the wrong dude.

My mom landed she's at the hospital and told me he looks horrible. SMH, my mom is going thru a divorce LOSING EVERYTHING because my dad is shady as hell and my mom doesn't need this right now.

2 gay sons would kill any marriage

To the dude who said to drop charges etc. The Ñetas are the one who are going get the dudes who did this to my brother. The guy Mikol I mention's said hisUncle is handling everything. But my question is who are they? I can't find nothing about them on Google. IDK if I want the Ñetas handling this, they soundlike some PR mafia type thing or something? I don't want my brother caught up in the gang nonsense.

Thanks to everyone who posted they condolences, to all the ppl who talked garabge, I feel bad for you. because it's obvious your parents sucked at raisingyou.

To make it more clear my Brother and his friends were walking home from a Gay club. They were followed and harassed then once my brother confronted them theyjumped him. Does that make sense now?

my brother from what my mom said is not pressing charges.

So far they said he has no concussion, just broken eye socket, ribs they sewed his ear up from it being ripped and he has a soft jaw and chipped front tooth.

SMH, i wish more than anything I can be there for him right now, my oldest brother might loan me the money to fly down i'll know more tmrw.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by nelly28

being gay ftl. kinda brought it on himself if he was acting all flamboyant if not that sucks.
Just like how you made that thread showing off your new-found treasure.
indifferent.gif

You don't even have any credibility left to tell anyone off.

message board cred
laugh.gif
you realize how ******ed that sounds?
roll.gif
calling pato tales on this one oh snap pato tales from a real pato
eek.gif

To the dude who said to drop charges etc. The Ñetas are the one who are going get the dudes who did this to my brother. The guy Mikol I mention's said his Uncle is handling everything. But my question is who are they? I can't find nothing about them on Google. IDK if I want the Ñetas handling this, they sound like some PR mafia type thing or something? I don't want my brother caught up in the gang nonsense.

Thanks to everyone who posted they condolences, to all the ppl who talked garabge, I feel bad for you. because it's obvious your parents sucked at raising you.

To make it more clear my Brother and his friends were walking home from a Gay club. They were followed and harassed then once my brother confronted them they jumped him. Does that make sense now?

So far they said he has no concussion, just broken eye socket, ribs they sewed his ear up from it being ripped and he has a soft jaw and chipped front tooth.

SMH, i wish more than anything I can be there for him right now, my oldest brother might loan me the money to fly down i'll know more tmrw.

netas will handle bizz and maybe kill one of them to make a point.

To the dude who said to drop charges etc. The Ñetas are the one who are going get the dudes who did this to my brother. The guy Mikol I mention's said his Uncle is handling everything. But my question is who are they? I can't find nothing about them on Google. IDK if I want the Ñetas handling this, they sound like some PR mafia type thing or something? I don't want my brother caught up in the gang nonsense.

Thanks to everyone who posted they condolences, to all the ppl who talked garabge, I feel bad for you. because it's obvious your parents sucked at raising you.

To make it more clear my Brother and his friends were walking home from a Gay club. They were followed and harassed then once my brother confronted them they jumped him. Does that make sense now?

You really like adding fuel to the fire don't you?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by nelly28

being gay ftl. kinda brought it on himself if he was acting all flamboyant if not that sucks.
Just like how you made that thread showing off your new-found treasure.
indifferent.gif

You don't even have any credibility left to tell anyone off.

lmfao GOT EM!

who are they. The PR mafia?

SMH killing someone isn't going to solve nothing, violence only begets more violence. I'm goin to get ahold of mikol and have a serious talk with thisdude, cuz I don't want nobody getting bodied (as much as it sounds good for what happened to my bro, i'd rather the dude get what he did to mybrother). So I hope ur not serious when you said they will kill one of them.

Dude was walking home with his friends from a club in PR It starts with K (Krush or Krumb or Krump). My brother is gay but u wouldn't be able to tell because he won't admit it but yet he has a bf. Right now My mom is on her way to visit him in San Juan at the hospital. SMH I am so mad right now and hurt. The dudes that jumped him got arrested because the police were right around the corner of the incident. I am taking to Mikol one of my brothers friends who saw the whole thing happen, it started off with 1 of the dudes harassing my brother, and my brother confronted the dude then he had 4 of his friends join in and then all hell broke out and they ganged up and jumped up on my brother.
mad.gif
Mikol was knocked out, while Jaime was trying to help. My brother has a broken nose, broken eye socket and ripped ear from his earring being ripped out and some broken ribs. SMH at all the homophobes jumping up and ganging up on gays thinking we are easy targets. Does it make u feel more manly beating up a gay man? the worst part of it all them dudes only got assault charges, nothing to do with gay bashing, so them dudes are going to walk away free. I'm sofa mad because there is nothing I can do to help my baby brother. I am going to visit him this summer and hopefully I don't see them dudes that did that to him.
Are you gay OP? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Anyones those dudes are punks for jumping your brother like that, but it'spartly his reason too for confrontin' dudes when he could've kept it movin'

SMH killing someone isn't going to solve nothing, violence only begets more violence. I'm goin to get ahold of mikol and have a serious talk with this dude, cuz I don't want nobody getting bodied (as much as it sounds good for what happened to my bro, i'd rather the dude get what he did to my brother). So I hope ur not serious when you said they will kill one of them.

very serious they are notorious killers in pr.

SMH killing someone isn't going to solve nothing, violence only begets more violence.
I'm goin to get ahold of mikol and have a serious talk with this dude, cuz I don't want nobody getting bodied (as much as it sounds good for what happened to my bro, i'd rather the dude get what he did to my brother). So I hope ur not serious when you said they will kill one of them.

Smh at some of you dudes. But i'm starting to feel sorry for individuals with hate in them. It saddens me I can't be there for my brother because I am the only sibling he has that can relate to his pain right now. Now to the person who said they don't wanna hear about me getting bodied. If I can get a couple punches or stabs in it'll be worth it, Blood is thicker than water and for my brother i'll do whatever for him.

My mom landed she's at the hospital and told me he looks horrible. SMH, my mom is going thru a divorce LOSING EVERYTHING because my dad is shady as hell and my mom doesn't need this right now.

I swear to god man if I see them dudes holy hell is going to happen I feel like Ice Cube in "Boyz N Da Hood".

My brothers bf is looking to retaliate. I keep hearing from Mikol the "Ñetas" are going to take care of this and I don't have to do nothing but visit and party this summer when I visit.

First question is who or what the hell is Ñetas???

I'ma go smoke some and try to relax i'm stressing and bugging mad as hell. SMH.
I don't understand.

This dude ever make threads where people don't get banned? I remember a year or two ago, dude said he was gonna off himself....

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

smh.gif
smh.gif

exactly
indifferent.gif

and how many post are they "I'm with my girl vol. gettin it crackin
pimp.gif
" "I'm picking up my girl where should we go?"...come on now this might be the wrong post for him to say it but we throw our'straightness' in there as much as he does his gayness
laugh.gif

did you ever consider that ur bro may have enjoyed it?

I'm straight and the the thought of a group of women jumping me sounds appealing.

Back
Top Bottom