My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is Officially Platinum

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

if its all over the place theres no content... a song or 2 doesnt make up for an entire album of random words...

people who think the album has content just dont kno +!% content means...
Now you all over the place, i see your perspective now though...People who dont share your opinion just dont know $#!+...

When i say kinda all over the place i  mean musically the songs sound so different from one another, that has absolutely nothing to do with what i or anybody considers '' content''.

Cohesion to me and content to you are 2 very different things....

u dont have to share my opinion... im not against people liking it... just dont say it's anything near his best work... that's an insult to his catalog...

just dont say it's anything near his best work
Why? "Best" is subjective in music. You wouldn't be wrong for saying so - you would just have a different opinion.

Dude said it best: "Now you all over the place, i see your perspective now though...People who dont share your opinion just dont know $#!+..."

just dont say it's anything near his best work
Why? "Best" is subjective in music. You wouldn't be wrong for saying so - you would just have a different opinion.

Dude said it best: "Now you all over the place, i see your perspective now though...People who dont share your opinion just dont know $#!+..."

That's my only point.  I don't care if anyone loves this album and says that it's amazing.  That's your personal opinion, and you're entitled to it.  But like it's been said...it is absolutely an insult and a smack in the face to his catalog to put this album at or above some of his other works.
If a N' tries to tell me the Dynasty album is fire, I'ma rock wit them on that.  If they then try and say the Dynasty is better than Reasonable Doubt..., no matter how much I like the Dynasty album, they're gettin ignored.  There is a difference between an opinion, and...well, a misinformed one 
laugh.gif

Off content ALONE (not even talkin music yet...you can mute the damn CD and pull out his lyrics sheets), his first two albums are vastly superior in song structure and in meaning.  Songs on those 2 albums affected people's lives...that does not exist on this new album.  

That's my only point.  I don't care if anyone loves this album and says that it's amazing.  That's your personal opinion, and you're entitled to it.  But like it's been said...it is absolutely an insult and a smack in the face to his catalog to put this album at or above some of his other works.
If a N' tries to tell me the Dynasty album is fire, I'ma rock wit them on that.  If they then try and say the Dynasty is better than Reasonable Doubt..., no matter how much I like the Dynasty album, they're gettin ignored.  There is a difference between an opinion, and...well, a misinformed one 
laugh.gif

Off content ALONE (not even talkin music yet...you can mute the damn CD and pull out his lyrics sheets), his first two albums are vastly superior in song structure and in meaning.  Songs on those 2 albums affected people's lives...that does not exist on this new album.  

i dont care about some people not rockin wit my !%!#... especially not people on here... u _s dont know good music... yall go off hype
Why are you walking around with your nose in the air like you know something we dont about music ? Then lumping us all into one group to put your mind at ease about the status of your music career ?
Dont use the everybody sheep rhetoric as a reason why some people dont like your music.

i dont care about some people not rockin wit my !%!#... especially not people on here... u _s dont know good music... yall go off hype
Why are you walking around with your nose in the air like you know something we dont about music ? Then lumping us all into one group to put your mind at ease about the status of your music career ?
Dont use the everybody sheep rhetoric as a reason why some people dont like your music.

Why we acting like platinum = greatest album

Congrads to Kanye this album was good it deserved to go platinum

Now if it becomes the highest selling CD ever or something then i will have something to say.....but platinum....he def deserves that at least.

Why we acting like platinum = greatest album

Congrads to Kanye this album was good it deserved to go platinum

Now if it becomes the highest selling CD ever or something then i will have something to say.....but platinum....he def deserves that at least.

Its not for everybody a lot of people dont get it. I mean most people still think All of the lights was about him literally slapping a girl. 
It flows just fine from the the Nicki's Rohald Dahl's intro to the Gil Scott outro its a progressive album that went over peoples heads. 

Maybe he should have just said "Fight the power" and more hip hop fans would have liked it.

The thing I get is rap fans dont care for it but music fans like it and NT is full of rap fans.

Its not for everybody a lot of people dont get it. I mean most people still think All of the lights was about him literally slapping a girl. 
It flows just fine from the the Nicki's Rohald Dahl's intro to the Gil Scott outro its a progressive album that went over peoples heads. 

Maybe he should have just said "Fight the power" and more hip hop fans would have liked it.

The thing I get is rap fans dont care for it but music fans like it and NT is full of rap fans.

Originally Posted by truthteller

roll.gif
my opinoins on other people's music has nothing to do with my music...

u reachin

roll.gif

u reachin

roll.gif

u reachin
Not reachin at all, you clearly said we dont know music. I doubt you'd include yourself in that statement, so you ''KNOW'' music and we dont? You clearly have the elitist mentality if thats what you believe. If you say all we go off is hype, you cant honestly say the fact you havent made it yet doesnt influence your opinion. Why generalize a forum that you belong to as nothing but hypebeasts?

roll.gif

u reachin
Not reachin at all, you clearly said we dont know music. I doubt you'd include yourself in that statement, so you ''KNOW'' music and we dont? You clearly have the elitist mentality if thats what you believe. If you say all we go off is hype, you cant honestly say the fact you havent made it yet doesnt influence your opinion. Why generalize a forum that you belong to as nothing but hypebeasts?

Back
Top Bottom