My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is Officially Platinum

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

roll.gif
my opinoins on other people's music has nothing to do with my music...
Your music has no substance or content.

This guy is so mad
roll.gif
.  Relax fam, please

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

That's my only point.  I don't care if anyone loves this album and says that it's amazing.  That's your personal opinion, and you're entitled to it.  But like it's been said...it is absolutely an insult and a smack in the face to his catalog to put this album at or above some of his other works.
If a N' tries to tell me the Dynasty album is fire, I'ma rock wit them on that.  If they then try and say the Dynasty is better than Reasonable Doubt..., no matter how much I like the Dynasty album, they're gettin ignored.  There is a difference between an opinion, and...well, a misinformed one 
laugh.gif

Off content ALONE (not even talkin music yet...you can mute the damn CD and pull out his lyrics sheets), his first two albums are vastly superior in song structure and in meaning.  Songs on those 2 albums affected people's lives...that does not exist on this new album.  
eek.gif
roll.gif

Absolutely hilarious

Originally Posted by cartune

Its not for everybody a lot of people dont get it. I mean most people still think All of the lights was about him literally slapping a girl. 
It flows just fine from the the Nicki's Rohald Dahl's intro to the Gil Scott outro its a progressive album that went over peoples heads. 

Maybe he should have just said "Fight the power" and more hip hop fans would have liked it.

The thing I get is rap fans dont care for it but music fans like it and NT is full of rap fans.
Yup

This guy is so mad
roll.gif
.  Relax fam, please

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

That's my only point.  I don't care if anyone loves this album and says that it's amazing.  That's your personal opinion, and you're entitled to it.  But like it's been said...it is absolutely an insult and a smack in the face to his catalog to put this album at or above some of his other works.
If a N' tries to tell me the Dynasty album is fire, I'ma rock wit them on that.  If they then try and say the Dynasty is better than Reasonable Doubt..., no matter how much I like the Dynasty album, they're gettin ignored.  There is a difference between an opinion, and...well, a misinformed one 
laugh.gif

Off content ALONE (not even talkin music yet...you can mute the damn CD and pull out his lyrics sheets), his first two albums are vastly superior in song structure and in meaning.  Songs on those 2 albums affected people's lives...that does not exist on this new album.  
eek.gif
roll.gif

Absolutely hilarious

Originally Posted by cartune

Its not for everybody a lot of people dont get it. I mean most people still think All of the lights was about him literally slapping a girl. 
It flows just fine from the the Nicki's Rohald Dahl's intro to the Gil Scott outro its a progressive album that went over peoples heads. 

Maybe he should have just said "Fight the power" and more hip hop fans would have liked it.

The thing I get is rap fans dont care for it but music fans like it and NT is full of rap fans.
Yup

Back
Top Bottom