My bed shakes at night?

so for the past few weeks i have been feeling my bed shake right before i start to doze off. its so weird. its like a slight vibration. like sometimes i try and confirm its really shakeing and i put my hand on it to feel and the shaking gets lighter...stops completely when i turn on my light. wtff bro... anyone know dat feel? :smh:

I got some bad news for you...

600full-little-monsters-photo.jpeg

so for the past few weeks i have been feeling my bed shake right before i start to doze off. its so weird. its like a slight vibration. like sometimes i try and confirm its really shakeing and i put my hand on it to feel and the shaking gets lighter...stops completely when i turn on my light. wtff bro... anyone know dat feel? :smh:

I won't lie, I've had 2 or 3 experiences where I've woken up in the middle of sleep and felt my bed shaking. I'd be half asleep confused, lift my upper body up by the arms, then fall back asleep.

Note that this has only happened to me sleeping during the day.

I think it's just a figment of my imagination, kinda like jerking awake thinking I'm falling.

I don't work my brain over it.

cant be the laundry since thats in the garage. it might be my calves or something twitching and that shakes the bed. but i dont think thats it. and i really hope its not paranormal related. :stoneface:

Forreal though, That used to happen to me, I think its just my body settling after a long day. It give's it the effect that the room or bed is moving.

You're about to get touched up by a old sneaky perv. I highly suggest you invest in condoms.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom