My bed shakes at night?

You live in an apartment?

theres a strong chance its the ceiling fan of the people living below you.

i used to lay on my couch and wondered why it would only vibrate lightly and i realized it only happened when the people below me came home

so for the past few weeks i have been feeling my bed shake right before i start to doze off. its so weird. its like a slight vibration. like sometimes i try and confirm its really shakeing and i put my hand on it to feel and the shaking gets lighter...stops completely when i turn on my light. wtff bro... anyone know dat feel?
mean.gif
Like 5 years ago when I stayed in my brothers basement my bed used to always get a slight shaky feel.. the way I dealt with it was move out.. good luck OP

U think that's scary? I use to wake up at 315 am to banging around my whole room. Only thing that stopped it was praying.

Unless you live near trains or a highway and they're causing the vibrations. Then it is probably just you dreaming. In a "half-sleep" state known as the hypnagogic state. Very common people have sensations of falling and jerk awake...or feel paralyzed. In other words...it's all in your head :D

so it happened again last night around 3. :x

im perplexed. Could not find the source...vibrations out of nowhere.

Couldnt fall asleep the whole night. :x

Sittin here sleepy as fuark at work. even tho i checked my calf muscles last night(no twitchin) im just gonna chalk it up to my legs twitchin and leave it at that :lol:

not worth losing sleep over.

Lmao at all the responses.
Way I see it.. Your either shaking in your sleep for w/e reason.. Or something is tryna posses you. In 100% seriousness I see some **** in my apartment sometimes. I've come to find that praying helps. Talking about them out loud tho makes it worse. Negative energy also makes it worse.. When me and my girl argue.. We can always see some ****... Moving out very soon. And also do u have vivid dreams? They say if u do that for w/e reasons that makes spirits/demons/whatever more attracted to you.

Like last year I woke up to my bed shaking violently as hell. I jumped up and ran faster than Usain Bolt out of my crib onto the porch. Everyone else was outside too though, apparently it was an earthquake :lol:. I live in Philly so I've never experience one before. **** had me shook though.

Back
Top Bottom