Yeah, that's foul.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

omg, glad i dont pass out around people like this. had it happen once and woke up with writing all over my face though

Originally Posted by MECKS

the guy on the right was actually still awake, he took a xanax bar and was on one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this was actually taken on new years, everyone was loud as hell HAPPY NEW YEAR, all he did was "uggghhhh yeeeerrr"

7dd368e355496b76202d869218b68b5494e26394_r.jpg

my cousin, and NTer kenny, after smoking a blunt.
pimp.gif

40026bb5cf61e2b88661d28bb4136300c34105c3_r.jpg
Where did their necks go?

over the summer, my boy was Blacked out durnk hard .

i honestly thought he might have died, i had to check his pulse
laugh.gif

gay white dude around while passed out, is not a good look.

i felt bad for my boy, but it was
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bwood056

over the summer, my boy was Blacked out durnk hard .

i honestly thought he might have died, i had to check his pulse
laugh.gif

gay white dude around while passed out, is not a good look.

i felt bad for my boy, but it was
roll.gif
timl0.gif

30t6p3b.gif
if i woke up to that dude would be tossed off the balcony mankind hell in a cell style

Originally Posted by LA Lakers 8

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ all these pics.

Here's my contribution. This is my boys lil bro. He was so twisted that night dude was purring like a horse while we was gettin' our sharpie on.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

4i0zf7.jpg

DUDE LOOKING LIKE A BRONZE STATUE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back when I was in middle school me and my friends were all smoking at my boys house. One kid who doesn't usually smoke took like 3 HUGE bong rips and ended up passing out. Of course everyone took this opportunity to draw penises all over his face. Fast forward like 3 hours later and dude finally wakes up to like 10 missed calls from his mom wondering where he was, since he was supposed to come home straight after school. Before we could even tell him what was on his face dude goes tearing out the house to get home. Well apparently, his mom had gotten really nervous in the meantime and called police to her house bc she had no idea where her son was. When he got to the house the cops and his mother were waiting outside, and he had no idea his face was completely covered in penises until one of the cops told him. One of the funniest stories I've ever heard

Just got back from my boy's bachelor party in vegas this weekend. I'm not gonna post pics cause I dont want to air my boys out like that, but there will probably be some circulating on FB very soon of 2 of my buddies who are stone cold passed out and have pics of a dildo on their lips.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Back when I was in middle school me and my friends were all smoking at my boys house. One kid who doesn't usually smoke took like 3 HUGE bong rips and ended up passing out. Of course everyone took this opportunity to draw penises all over his face. Fast forward like 3 hours later and dude finally wakes up to like 10 missed calls from his mom wondering where he was, since he was supposed to come home straight after school. Before we could even tell him what was on his face dude goes tearing out the house to get home. Well apparently, his mom had gotten really nervous in the meantime and called police to her house bc she had no idea where her son was. When he got to the house the cops and his mother were waiting outside, and he had no idea his face was completely covered in penises until one of the cops told him. One of the funniest stories I've ever heard
Lmaooooo, got a similar story to this.
Got really hammered at my boys crib.. it was like the 4 of us playing half cup loko 
sick.gif

By the end of the night my dude passed out on a chair with his head on my boy's computer desk. we drew mad +##@ on his face and arms.. he had to work the next morning and he didn't notice them until he went into the bathroom at the mall

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom