My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

30t6p3b.gif

Im still baffled as to how Dior isnt banned by now. He literally has trashed evrey female on NT in this thread

He so mad. Going hard at people laughin at jokes. He must've gotten tough hanging with Q and think he bang now...F outta here.

roll.gif
at the title change.
Edit: Peep you right....at least some more freaky stories. I'll start:

You ever eat the in-between part on a lady? the highway between the V and A?

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

He so mad. Going hard at people laughin at jokes. He must've gotten tough hanging with Q and think he bang now...F outta here.

roll.gif
at the title change.
Edit: Peep you right....at least some more freaky stories. I'll start:

You ever eat the in-between part on a lady? the highway between the V and A?
I did.
What else you got?

Ya'll +%$+$% is looking real weak right now.

Look at your response times.....Bro I'm done with you.

In here arguing with women you never met...you wild catty. Fix ya chipped toenail polish GIRLFRIEND!

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Look at your response times.....Bro I'm done with you.

In here arguing with women you never met...you wild catty. Fix ya chipped toenail polish GIRLFRIEND!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Cap, Shoefreak and Dior should just have a 3 some and get it over with...

He's cute ladies
smile.gif
I'd crack shoefreak cause she seem like she bout it but that other joint can kick rocks. 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by cap1229

You do know it's nothing for me to pop off but I'm following the rules. Why aren't you sir?

This the 2nd time you said that. Slim...this is the internet. DGAF bout following no rules. Get banned get another screen name. Pop off if you bout it.
"Actin like you got anthrax over there. And we George Bush"

188742_o.gif

NOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I *%@% with you Dior nh

You do know it's nothing for me to pop off but I'm following the rules. Why aren't you sir?

This the 2nd time you said that. Slim...this is the internet. DGAF bout following no rules. Get banned get another screen name. Pop off if you bout it.
"Actin like you got anthrax over there. And we George Bush"

188742_o.gif

Hey Byron Cooke of CLCTVE are you sure you wanna do this? You are the Creative Director for your company and you are representing your brand on all platforms even here on NT especially with it linked in your sig. Don't be dumb about potential business.

Oh yeah and have the money man Ralph protect his information better. GoDaddy is trash by the way. Do better.

That consultation was for free. Next time it won't be. That's the kind of kitchen @*@$# I am.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You know how many +##%+# on NT know me and Zo and conduct business w/ us on and offline on many different fronts?  You just "exposed" common knowledge.

My business is good. Stay tuned for some #*%! we got dropping w/ Ab-Soul and Q next week.

Next time you go fishing for some info...come back w/ some good #*%!. Not looking up WHOIS info from a web domain you heffer.

%%%+ outta here.

Try again. Now get your +%% back in the kitchen.

30t6p3b.gif
foul. dior is not giving the slightest @$%% right now....................str8 violating wit da disrespect.

119w9cg.gif
before the lock...or methban, which ever comes first.

lets try to keep the thread on track;

..so yea...bloody box
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
superbad-20070817034904021-000.jpg

trying to "expose" people by posting their job positions and livelihood shows what kind of person you really are.

like at what point in life do you become that kind of person

your mom teach you that kind of mess, your father?

get somewhere in life where you can be proud of yourself instead of bringing others down.

Nt can be fun and all jokes but some folks just kill it for me.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Damn yall took it too far

I think Dior knows he's done. Thread gon be locked once Meth roles through It was all good but the reason ppl think you're mad is cuz of how hard you were going in with the disrespect, calling chicks heffers and bops aint gonna rock man
laugh.gif
(that kitchen talk got me banned and mine was a real light hearted joke) Shoe probably done too for that other thread.

Yall done dried up all the fun in this thread. @%$+ done grind to a halt.

Back
Top Bottom