My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

He asked me to be one of his groomsman....................
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

383206_140014269442604_565083866_n.jpg

I cant front....she bad.....

But i smashed her for a good year when i had a chic, she didnt care, broke it off when i left the school and put him on her because he stayed down there.  He calls me today and says they are getting married.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  He never told me they got serious like that until now.

I havent seen her since i broke it off about 4-5 years ago and she doesnt know i told him to get @ her to smash, nor that we know each other at all..............Well, she is about to find out that we know each other.......SMDH.

should i decline his invite?  im not his best friend or anything, he just doesnt have any brothers and not too many friends, so he asked me.

Bro invite me to the wedding. I want to see the look on her face.

50% off females have storied pasts like that

some you know, some you dont.

with that being said, how good a friend is he? are you willing to lose him as a friend if you get in the business and he gets upset about it?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

He asked me to be one of his groomsman....................
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

383206_140014269442604_565083866_n.jpg

I cant front....she bad.....

But i smashed her for a good year when i had a chic, she didnt care, broke it off when i left the school and put him on her because he stayed down there.  He calls me today and says they are getting married.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  He never told me they got serious like that until now.

I havent seen her since i broke it off about 4-5 years ago and she doesnt know i told him to get @ her to smash, nor that we know each other at all..............Well, she is about to find out that we know each other.......SMDH.

should i decline his invite?  im not his best friend or anything, he just doesnt have any brothers and not too many friends, so he asked me.

You should totally do it!

That moment....

..when she tries to pretend like she doesn't know you.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

That moment....

..when she tries to pretend like she doesn't know you.

I told him to introduce me to her like he doesnt know i know her...........he agreed......
But damn yo, this +$## is gonna be awkward as hell............
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Go for the bridesmaids. If she is as bad as you say she is than I'm sure all of her friends are cum dumpsters.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

how is she a jump off?

she was my side chic.........i left the school and she and him both stayed for their summer jobs, so i told him to try to get on there to smash if he wanted, and he did. 
But he was only supposed to be smashing.....not marrying her, smh......

how is she a jump off?

i'm saying...

sounds like she was getting it in just like you.

nothing wrong w/ that.

you should tell ya homeboy, but talk to her first... say "look, we did our thing... we are going to sit down and tell him."

no need to go all  far into details, or explain the length...

make sure she downplays and makes you feel as small as possible b/c a man's ego is at stake here.

you need to tell him ASAP, though... the longer you wait, the messier its going to get, famb...

really...

Originally Posted by ricky409

how is she a jump off?

i'm saying...

sounds like she was getting it in just like you.

nothing wrong w/ that.

you should tell ya homeboy, but talk to her first... say "look, we did our thing... we are going to sit down and tell him."

no need to go all  far into details, or explain the length...

make sure she downplays and makes you feel as small as possible b/c a man's ego is at stake here.

you need to tell him ASAP, though... the longer you wait, the messier its going to get, famb...

really...

HE knows, because i passed him to her............SHE doesnt know that i know him and told HIM to get at HER.

how is she a jump off?

she was my side chic.........i left the school and she and him both stayed for their summer jobs, so i told him to try to get on there to smash if he wanted, and he did. 

You still havent explain to me how she is a jump off
You shouldnt go to the wedding, you seem like you will bring down the vibe.

how is she a jump off?

You still havent explain to me how she is a jump off
You shouldnt go to the wedding, you seem like you will bring down the vibe.

1.     jump off    

1. a casual sexual partner or girlfriend
2. a woman of dubious sexual practices

Why mess up his happiness just let him be. Sometimes u cant choose who to love just let that man cook

Go support your homeboy famb, but you and him should talk to get things situated prior to the wedding. It's going to be messy regardless. But she doesn't sound like a jump to me either

how is she a jump off?

She's not a jumpoff bro... if she knew that was your boy, it wouldn't have went down...

I think the problem here is "jumpoff" means different things to different people. OP is saying she was HIS jumpoff. If she was willingly the side chick, it wasn't a whole lot of cake baking going on. Hit her up, meet up, do your thing and move around.

All BS aside, all she gotta do is keep it 98. She don't even gotta go to 100. When y'all are "introduced" all she can just say something like, "N, don't act like you don't know me. We used to kick it hard back in the gap." And leave it at that.

BIM

Situation smoothed out.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Not a big deal at all if he doesn't care...Who cares what she thinks?

Because well, it's her big day too.

You should talk to her and let her know he invited you to be his best man.. if she's cool with that then you should go, if she thinks it's going to be weird, it's going to be weird.

Back
Top Bottom