My boys drink henny mixed with green tea, are they doin it?

In music videos, I see people drinking it straight bottle down. When I take a shot of henny, it burns like hell. Whenever my boys drink henny, they mix it withgreen tea or something light in a pitcher. I barely taste anything. So are they doin it?

How you guys drink it?

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

u gay doggie

laugh.gif

it does taste good with green tea...

as does other brown liquor with green tea.

But no they are not doin it.

Hennessey burns?

Your friends are females. I just took a swig of Henny because I read this post and it went down smooth as hell. All I drink is henny.

green tea barely has a taste... how does brown cognac taste good with that? it must be a splash of henny and half a bottle of green tea...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

green tea barely has a taste... how does brown cognac taste good with that? it must be a splash of henny and half a bottle of green tea...
it makes it lite

well, im one of those people who doesn't savor the wonderful oak-y pallet of henny... i drink it to get drunk. its effective and doesn't make me sickor give me a hangover. i like it best with apple juice or redbull. i might try this green tea thing sounds good.

but, no your friends are not "doing it"

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Hennessey burns?

Your friends are females. I just took a swig of Henny because I read this post and it went down smooth as hell. All I drink is henny.
word?? but Henny vsop or even privilege isn't all that smooth. Still my drink of choice tho cause I can't afford to be sippin bettercognac.

Back
Top Bottom