My boys drink henny mixed with green tea, are they doin it?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ If only Moses is still living, I would definitely suggest to him to add an 11th commandment and it will be "thou shall not mix Hennesy withanything"

it does not burn! man up! try some everclear and tell me what burns more

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

If you're drinking Hennessy at all, you're probably not "doing it."
indifferent.gif
Oops, I forgot- drinking overpriced urine masquerading as cognac is cool because your favorite rappers do it.

Go sit in a corner.

well last march, we started collecting every bottle we drank at the house, kinda went through alot of it! its good stuff! Usually Just took swigs or shots andchased it with rockstar.
l_6387c41f01ef4d8dbf9f37f7fc73a895.jpg

In music videos, I see people drinking it straight bottle down. When I take a shot of henny, it burns like hell. Whenever my boys drink henny, they mix it with green tea or something light in a pitcher. I barely taste anything. So are they doin it?

How you guys drink it?
green tea is regarded as a perfect accompaniment, described as having a serendipitous effect on the atomic to cosmic living of the shared undyinglight source enhanced only with the atomical molecules of Henny.

the first time i ever had henny it didnt burn smh son
straight ftw def my drink of choice
pimp.gif

but i wouldnt mind trying the green tea

Originally Posted by anht0an

well last march, we started collecting every bottle we drank at the house, kinda went through alot of it! its good stuff! Usually Just took swigs or shots and chased it with rockstar.
l_6387c41f01ef4d8dbf9f37f7fc73a895.jpg

=D

ya'll doing it
laugh.gif

but seriously, 12$ vodka will knock you up easy.

And you pay 100$ a bottle of henny?????

indifferent.gif
Oops, I forgot- drinking overpriced urine masquerading as cognac is cool because your favorite rappers do it.

Go sit in a corner.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Hennessey burns?

Your friends are females. I just took a swig of Henny because I read this post and it went down smooth as hell. All I drink is henny.
Forreal, that stuff doesn't burn. I stay with this stuff because it goes down so easily...some people like it mixed with coke but that makesit disgusting, I've never tried green tea though. If you got something expensive like priv or XO though, you better be drinking that straight up.

indifferent.gif

how dare you sir. for my birthday i had nothing but henny, a 1/2 gal, 2 fifths, and a pint and it was crack!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lightweight
eyes.gif
.... I drink it straight in most cases or I mix wit coke....or INCREDIBLE HULK it wit Hpnotiq.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
green tea/ arizona ice tea get rid of the after taste of any liquor...its a better chaser
wink.gif
..... tea >>>>> coke back
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom