My Collection.......Finally! 14 years old.

how ur feet go from 11.5 to 9.5...no way someone feets shrink..and thats a HUGE drop in size....DUCKTALES???........ :rolleyes
eyes.gif
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..Jordan IX cool grey sz11, Jordan II white/red/black sz.11, & others for SALE L@@K!!Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman, ro22ss

you got heat for a 14 year old
14? What is that, Jr high?
No hate but in jr high I was too young to get a job/no $
you have it good..

Feet reduction from size 11 to 9.5 sounds very fishy. I just don't understand how can a person's feet shrink? Anyway, dope collection, love your spacejams.

Quote:
I wear a size 9.5 most of my stuff is 11.5 something happen with my feet it loss weight!

That's what happens when you spend all you lunch money on shoe's and not on food...
Nice collection. I wish I could have had that when I was 14.

LOL!!

im 16 and my collection is small... =(

i want ur OLNL, Mars 4s and those bred 13s
what is the name of the bred 13's?

lmao you feet got smaller
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

Quote:
how ur feet go from 11.5 to 9.5...no way someone feets shrink..and thats a HUGE drop in size....DUCKTALES???
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
Home Of The Dread Heads, Chevys, And Gold Teeth
Team F Da Law
Ten, Twenty, Life​

I don't have to lie trust me

I don't know how it happen but it happen in 8 grade i was 11.5
, and on 9 grade my feet started to shrink at the point that i was a size 9.5 no BS. Thank's for the comments.

Peace!

Geez still getting allowance? I haven't gotten allowance since I was probably 10.
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

very nice collection..keep it up

haitianazn@tmail.com

selling kiwis size 9.5, st. patrick air maxes size 10, bronco 13s size 10.5, Invisibles size 10, Pacific 7s size 10.5

get @ me..willing to do trades to.

You payed for all of that with lunch money? No wonder you lost so much weight. lol nice collection though.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

lol..nice collection
i just broke your neck
<--jaye05 stole my avy..
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

nice collection. and everybody saying how his foot shrank in size well, maybe he was fat before and lost a lot of weight that might have caused the shrinkage also im saying that he was never truly a size 11.5, they might have been alittle tight on the sides so he went a size up or w/e. thats just my take.

nice collection
The Movement
Greatness is always over looked jordan was 3rd, pac had to move west to be heard​

hes prob tellin the truth. Im 17, and I use to get all my shoes in 10.5 or 11. no i wear a 9.5 and a 9. Not because i lost weight, just overestimated how big my feet actually were. And the 11s felt more comfortable when i would first try them on because obviously, i hadnt broken them in yet
KB8 = MVP
WANTED: DS Retro XIVs size 9 or 9.5

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

hes prob tellin the truth. Im 17, and I use to get all my shoes in 10.5 or 11. no i wear a 9.5 and a 9. Not because i lost weight, just overestimated how big my feet actually were. And the 11s felt more comfortable when i would first try them on because obviously, i hadnt broken them in yet

That's exactly what I was thinking. When I was 13 my parents used to make me buy my kicks a size up since they thought my feet would grow. I alsooverestimated the size of my feet. I went from wearing 10.5-11.5 in Junior High to 9.5-10 now.

Back
Top Bottom