My collection of jays and sb sz 6-7 (new stuff added)

im 23 years old and i been collecting jordans since 1994 my first pair was the black/red 9 and ever since i been in love with jordans so check it out and letme know what u think. some shoes didn't make it to the collection because they was way messed up and i threw them away
eyes.gif
and some other kicks like my other spikez sb af1 and other basketball picsdidn't make it but i will have pics soon thanks and enjoy

Some more stuff

SOLID collection....too much heat to quote on. definately got a collection to look up to...and you wear my girls size...i'll be keeping an eye out for anysale posts you make *hint* haha

lol i will take any offer but idk if i would sell any of them right now

Collecting since 1994 and your 23? Right. 80% of your collection is after 2003 I wish people would just be real, nice grape v's

lol what are u talking about 2003 if u was to read on top u would see i wrote i threw some stuff away or they juts got replace with the new verison of the samekicks

laugh.gif
bro you aren't going to come in here and tell everyone you've been collecting since you were 8 years old, thats pretty damn comical

i would prove it to u and then u will just sit back and listen to ur ll cool j cd which u still think is hot and yes i been had them nines since i was 8 yearsold is a long story but i have and idc if u don't believe because i bet u pretty much mad!! =) just love it ok don't worry one day u will be there evenif u have more kicks than me

Quote:i would prove it to u and then u will just sit back and listen to ur ll cool j cd which u still think is hot and

laugh.gif
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I don't care how many sneakers you have, or if I have more sneakers than you, its irrelevant, you aren't going to convinceanyone with half a brain that you have been collecting since you were 8 years old.

Originally Posted by DUNKMAN DEFENDER 3

Great collection your lucky to have such small feet

I was thinking the same thing my size im looking at 50 60 bucks more per pair(not to mention its harder to find in size 10-11 maybe not harder but more peoplehave that size which means if its limited or hyped chances are thinner)....none the less great collection to much heat to mention 4's are my fav i wouldhave to say though....
pimp.gif

regardless of how long the collection has been building, I like it. my size too. keep it up

Back
Top Bottom