My collection post... Come take a look... jwdanklefs...

Hey Jake... !%%@ you

dope collection homie.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Hey Jake... !%%@ you

dope collection homie.
smh.gif

Ahhhh HAHA I just fell out of my chair from laughing Shaun!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good thing I didnt have any drink in my mouth, I would of spit it all up and had to sell some shoes to you to buy a new computer!!!

Brazils, Knicks, and Georgetowns all in my size? *head explodes*

I've got some '01 black patent FA exclusives in a 13 for trade
nerd.gif

^ Actually all my dunks and OG1s are sz 12 and all my runners and Penny IIs are 13s... I like those patents, but I gotta have a 12 in those...

Great collection!

Def quality > quantity (sp?)

Wish I could say the same about my collection...

THUMBS UP!

Nice stuff man
pimp.gif
. Especially all the vintage stuff -- OG Pennys, Icarus,Pegasus, Tailwinds
glasses.gif

And I can't seem to think, what's the model above the tailwinds (gray/black/teal)? They're not the Air Span or Air Base..........

wow, loving those og air penny ii
smokin.gif

I sold mine a couple years back, bought 2 pairs of the retros but not as good as the og's, especially the air unit.

Originally Posted by Aljayz863

Those AM are sick fam. I take it your not much a j collector. You got AM anyway.
Yeah man, not really into them... read the description above, I went into detail about that subject actually... Thanks for the comments thoughhomie...

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Nice stuff man
pimp.gif
. Especially all the vintage stuff -- OG Pennys, Icarus, Pegasus, Tailwinds
glasses.gif

And I can't seem to think, what's the model above the tailwinds (gray/black/teal)? They're not the Air Span or Air Base..........
Yeah man those are actually a pair I bought at a thrift store down the road from Kutz and Kicks in Wicker Park during my Chicago trip last year...Just there visiting, rolled through, picked up that pair, which is an Air Vegas, for $2.99 with the matching wind breaker for $1.99 and wore both out to a barthat night across from Wrigley Field... What a day?!?!?!
roll.gif

Hey man that is a good collection!!... I have around the same number of kicks man, gets kinda crazy... Ohh and coincidentally i just bought a pair of AtlanticBlue Penny 2's yesterday... my first pair!! Vicious shoe imo!! Good Stuff!

damn jake, please hammer dont hurt them!

we have the same taste and alot of the same shoes!

which ones are we going to mess up this weekend.....lol oh thats me.

wow you have a really quality collection. don't even know where to start, many pairs that make me drool. very nice work! of course the AM game is ON POINT.heh.

Back
Top Bottom