My collection post... Come take a look... jwdanklefs...

Jake, monster stuff bro. Some many quality vintage runners....and OGs galore! Sorry I have been out of touch lately. I hope you and Aaron & Mr Tellyjeskoare all good in the hood! I'm gonna do my damndest to make it to the next "Sneaks Up"!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Jake, monster stuff bro. Some many quality vintage runners....and OGs galore! Sorry I have been out of touch lately. I hope you and Aaron & Mr Tellyjesko are all good in the hood! I'm gonna do my damndest to make it to the next "Sneaks Up"!
April 25th dude... Sneaks Up 4!!! Catch a flight with Melo!!!

i like jake personally. I dont even need to look at his shoes. Im sure they are all nice and have relevance but i know he like what he likes and moreimportantly is an honest standup dude who cares about shoes and has a passion and appreciation for past and present.

I appreciate ya Corgi... That means alot to me homie... Thanks again... Hit u up in a few...

sick jake!! those damn urawas are so fricking elusive!!!
mad.gif

but those OG 1's are
eek.gif
.....great to see how your collection hasprogressed as well, but.....hold on....where's the paintings bro?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

sick jake!! those damn urawas are so fricking elusive!!!
mad.gif

but those OG 1's are
eek.gif
.....great to see how your collection has progressed as well, but.....hold on....where's the paintings bro?
tongue.gif

YOU HAVE EM ALL!!!!! LOL

Nah I have sold all of them... The only ones I have left are the OG1 and Structure. Everything else is hanging in everyone's personal galleries... lol

Back
Top Bottom