My CUSTOM Jordan XII (2 Pairs) (added pictures of back and more on 1st page)

their cool an all.bt why wud u create sum wanna b premio bins?jus go buy.i mean u couldve did suym else.other than that. good job

their cool an all.bt why wud u create sum wanna b premio bins?jus go buy.i mean u couldve did suym else.other than that. good job

something about the paint looks off. Its angelus right? Looks like cheaper quality paint and good idea but do you mask off the areas? I can see some paint bleeding through on other sections. Good try tho

something about the paint looks off. Its angelus right? Looks like cheaper quality paint and good idea but do you mask off the areas? I can see some paint bleeding through on other sections. Good try tho

maAAAAN that black and purp is killer if that was blue id be hitting u up for one nice work

maAAAAN that black and purp is killer if that was blue id be hitting u up for one nice work

If you wouldn't mind me asking what paint did you use? And what steps did you take to paint them? I'm trying to paint a pair of my kicks

If you wouldn't mind me asking what paint did you use? And what steps did you take to paint them? I'm trying to paint a pair of my kicks

Back
Top Bottom