My CUSTOM Jordan XII (2 Pairs) (added pictures of back and more on 1st page)

no ones really mentioned the 13s but i think they came out pretty well, the mahogany color goes with the wheat very well and does remind me of the bin 23s. dope.

no ones really mentioned the 13s but i think they came out pretty well, the mahogany color goes with the wheat very well and does remind me of the bin 23s. dope.

Purples are cool the rest .... not so much.

I think if you made them look unique VS like another shoe it wouldn't hurt so bad.
If i saw those in the street I'd think they were just bad fakes, which is sad because they were real to begin with

It's not a stab at you , just my .02

Like those wheats could have been black with the wheat bottom or something different

Purples are cool the rest .... not so much.

I think if you made them look unique VS like another shoe it wouldn't hurt so bad.
If i saw those in the street I'd think they were just bad fakes, which is sad because they were real to begin with

It's not a stab at you , just my .02

Like those wheats could have been black with the wheat bottom or something different

Love the black/purple XII's nice work. Bibby rocked some like those with the Kings.

Love the black/purple XII's nice work. Bibby rocked some like those with the Kings.

all three of the first ones you posted were nice. The Premio were well executed but i just hate that colorway to begin with.

all three of the first ones you posted were nice. The Premio were well executed but i just hate that colorway to begin with.

Purp 12's & DTRT 3's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom