my daughter starts HS tomorrow, anybody else in my shoes... vol. chastity belt .....

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by Retro23J

eek.gif
 those belts
I lol'd that it had a spiky area for the backside.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
word in case a dude gets that far and desperate.
"Spikes...oh aight well lets just flip you and..
eek.gif
"

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by onewearz

u obviously don't have kids. talk to me when your daughter is 14 and let me know if you cool with just laying back and not stressing that someones gonna " smash " that . lmk how easy it is to hand her over some condoms
laugh.gif

i hear what your saying and believe me if it happens i pray shes smart enough to protect herself buit right now i can deal with the though, i'm actually breathing heavy writing this
laugh.gif

my man scshift is one of the hs dudes you should be watching out for
laugh.gif

I'm still a virgin, forgot?
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
I'm like the anti-thesis to OP's entire post
ohwell.gif

As for your point, OP... one, weren't you in high school also? I'm sure at one point you've wanted to smash some girls... might have even felt like it was awesome, and now you can see the change in mindset. I'm not saying this is you, but most men try to smash a bunch of females at some point in their life, so you should be able to emphasize with these said high schoolers.

And you missed the point of my post. She is going to lose her virginity sooner or later and really you're stressing over something you shouldn't be. Don't let something that will happen make you unhappy. Instead of fearing that she let's someone smash, trust her in that she's smart enough to wait until she's comfortable and she is responsible. Are you really expecting that she'll stay a virgin throughout high school? In the unlikely event that any girl does, what's going to happen when she goes to college?

And you're right, I don't have kids, and I don't want any. I'm only in high school, and no, I'm not thirsty at all.

I hear u on all that but trust me there ain't one dad on here that understanding with their daughter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Yoo.. do not! send them to private or an all girl school..at a party them girls be theee horniest
No, man. 
Those girls were the easiest to smash in HS 

Good luck, and God Bless I'ma throw a prayer for all you fathers in this predicament

Funny cause my daughter wanted to go to mt st Ursula and the first thing that popped in my head was that sex tape
laugh.gif

Deaded that @!#$ real quick

Tell her all guys are nothing but horny creatures that are only after one thing, then proceed to show her examples of all the threads on NT.

roll.gif
Originally Posted by Luong1209

Tell her all guys are nothing but horny creatures that are only after one thing, then proceed to show her examples of all the threads on NT.

Be extra vigilant about mood changes or anything like that. Like someone mentioned earlier, they are with their friends or at school for a lot more than they're with you. And you'll have to resign yourself to the fact that you can't police every part of their life.
Just as a small anecdote, I was having a discussion with my 11th graders concerning The Crucible. I asked them to raise their hands if one of their friends has cheated on someone or been cheated on. 95% of the class raised their hand. I asked if one of their close friends have had their relationship/sex life put on blast on the internet. about 60% raised their hands. I teach at a decent public school in Daly City, CA, so I'd hate to think of what it could be like with a student body that isn't as chill.

Just equip your daughter with common sense and attention. Ask her how life is treating her. I'm sure you've already done a great job leading up to this point.

^You wouldnt happen to teach at Jefferson High would you? That's the only Daly City school I can think of...

my oldest girl starts HS tomorrow and i'm stressed . i see how horny this place is and half of u are in HS , makes me nauseous .

any other NT'rs with older kids sharing my stress ? we gotta stick together .......

none of you better ask for pics ......
yea i feel ur pain had a boy follow/walk her from school. i bout flipped, but i suggest get her a cell, and pepper spray, plus it doesnt hurt my girl has close to 10 yrs exp. in taekwondoe.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im glad i got a son, when he goes to high school i can encourage him to bag as many women as he wants as long as they look decent, he straps up, and their clean.

but on a serious note, talk to her and like you posted you guys have a good enough relationship where im sure she would feel comfortable talking to you about stuff. she has a good father figure in her life so i would think she'll be good regarding high school and what not.
roll.gif
roll.gif

you could be telling your son to bag OP's daughter. 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she'll be alright

if you been a positive presence in her life i'm sure you raised her to respect herself

she will have sex at some point in her life and you can't control that but if you did your job she'll be straight

day before i started HS my dad sat me down and was like "don't do drugs, don't hop into the car w/anyone, and don't listen to any boys cuz they just wanna get in your pants"

that was the closest thing to a sex talk he ever had w/me
laugh.gif

oh man i tried having that talk with her the other night and we both couldn't stop laughing at how awkward it was , %%@% was rough
laugh.gif

i swear i can see my goatee getting grayer by the minute
30t6p3b.gif
that is the problem. It shouldn't be awkward at all. 
Just educate her and tell her to use protection, its bound to happen.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

I can tell you as a 16 year old that HS dudes are thiiiiiiiiiirsssssssttttttttttyyyyyyy for (()).

If your daughter is as gorgeous as you say she is, dudes will try to bang within the first month week.

I've seen seniors dating freshmen just to get some new poon.

My advice would be to let her know how disappointed you would be in her if she had sex before she was ready.

Females can't handle that.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

u obviously don't have kids. talk to me when your daughter is 14 and let me know if you cool with just laying back and not stressing that someones gonna " smash " that . lmk how easy it is to hand her over some condoms
laugh.gif

i hear what your saying and believe me if it happens i pray shes smart enough to protect herself buit right now i can deal with the though, i'm actually breathing heavy writing this
laugh.gif

my man scshift is one of the hs dudes you should be watching out for
laugh.gif

I'm still a virgin, forgot?
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
I'm like the anti-thesis to OP's entire post
ohwell.gif

As for your point, OP... one, weren't you in high school also? I'm sure at one point you've wanted to smash some girls... might have even felt like it was awesome, and now you can see the change in mindset. I'm not saying this is you, but most men try to smash a bunch of females at some point in their life, so you should be able to emphasize with these said high schoolers.

And you missed the point of my post. She is going to lose her virginity sooner or later and really you're stressing over something you shouldn't be. Don't let something that will happen make you unhappy. Instead of fearing that she let's someone smash, trust her in that she's smart enough to wait until she's comfortable and she is responsible. Are you really expecting that she'll stay a virgin throughout high school? In the unlikely event that any girl does, what's going to happen when she goes to college?

And you're right, I don't have kids, and I don't want any. I'm only in high school, and no, I'm not thirsty at all.
laugh.gif
real talk if I had a daughter I'd want her to go out with Scshift A.K.A Monta (No shots fired bro)
Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

that is the problem. It shouldn't be awkward at all. 
Just educate her and tell her to use protection, its bound to happen.
why would it not be awkward dude?  

how old are you?

16 if it matters. It shouldn't be awkward at any age. I give OP props for talking to her.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

16 if it matters. It shouldn't be awkward at any age. I give OP props for talking to her.

It def matters.  You and schift shouldn't be giving someone 20 years your senior advice. 

And you're really showing your naivete with 'it shouldn't be awkward at any age.' 

How the hell would you know? 
laugh.gif

You guys are showing your teen - ness by looking at it from your point of view.  Look at it from the father's. 

Back
Top Bottom