my dudes on NT, do you feel bad when.....vol. Should I?

she set you up and you fell for it homie...

rookie mistake...

you're young and so is she...she'll look back and see it wasn't love and you'll be glad you got away from her...

girls act moody like that cuz it works...

Originally Posted by aaronj

oh nah, i'm not a cheater but i might as well tell the story....

it all started back in 9th grade (i'm a Junior now)
alien.gif

your all grown

BTW you said you are a Junior in high school? I dunno what you did but I would try to be good friends with ol' girl. That vagina well is going to dry upsoon unless you find another girl. I would sweet talk my way into being good friends and as a result....smash buddies. Just incase of emergency though.
-The Juice

jackie chizzan: lol yeah i got to the end and realized that i was on NT.
smh.gif

OJ: yeah soon as it happend i knew i was dumb for that, but then wasn't she wrong for snoopin??

that pic is mad funny lol

and can someone tell me how you quote multiple people in one response???
nerd.gif

i used to feel bad until i got mines broken from a girl

so the answer is no, i dont feel bad... at all .. I'm cold

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by aaronj

oh nah, i'm not a cheater but i might as well tell the story....

it all started back in 9th grade (i'm a Junior now)
alien.gif

your all grown

gaben.jpg

almsot almost there lol
laugh.gif

*fixed

aaronj wrote:

OJ: yeah soon as it happend i knew i was dumb for that, but then wasn't she wrong for snoopin??

Listen my man...FEMALES ARE ALWAYS GOING TO SNOOP! ALWAYS! Learn that and GET OVER IT! Thats how young females are, until you meet wifey, all yourGFs are going to be "extra" curious. The problem is you my friend...YOU foolishly gave away your password. That is a huge no no.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

aaronj wrote:

Listen my man...FEMALES ARE ALWAYS GOING TO SNOOP! ALWAYS! Learn that and GET OVER IT! Thats how young females are, until you meet wifey, all your GFs are going to be "extra" curious. The problem is you my friend...YOU foolishly gave away your password. That is a huge no no.
-The Juice

word...sometimes we aren't even looking for anything or expect to find anything...we're just looking to look
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

aaronj wrote:

Listen my man...FEMALES ARE ALWAYS GOING TO SNOOP! ALWAYS! Learn that and GET OVER IT! Thats how young females are, until you meet wifey, all your GFs are going to be "extra" curious. The problem is you my friend...YOU foolishly gave away your password. That is a huge no no.
-The Juice

word...sometimes we aren't even looking for anything or expect to find anything...we're just looking to look
laugh.gif

lol this i know, now. haha
but why? like me, i never went thru her sstuff, i had her cell severaly times and i aint go thru her msgs.
oh and i changed the pass up quick afterward lol

Not really cause she deserved it. But it doesn't make me feel good when I break somebody's heart. I don't want that happening to me

Originally Posted by psykhO

Not really cause she deserved it. But it doesn't make me feel good when I break somebody's heart. I don't want that happening to me
i feel you, i really don't feel like she diserved it b/c we both did each other dirty.

aaronj wrote:

-The Juice

This man speaks the truth

aaronj wrote:

-The Juice

laugh.gif

NT appreciates your honesty, especially me, because you're just giving me ammo for my thesis if I ever write it; Females and sense - somethings just aren't meant to be.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

aaronj wrote:

-The Juice

laugh.gif
NT appreciates your honesty, especially me, because you're just giving me ammo for my thesis if I ever write it; Females and sense - some things just aren't meant to be.

??????

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

aaronj wrote:

-The Juice

laugh.gif
NT appreciates your honesty, especially me, because you're just giving me ammo for my thesis if I ever write it; Females and sense - some things just aren't meant to be.

Brutal!!!

OP, I'm not reading that novel up there, but saw what OJ highlighted... You gave her your password? Damn... I have no words.

If you're worried about hurting her/breaking her heart... That's the same. She's gonna hurt either way. So either you feel bad or harden the %%$!up.

End of story.

@OrenthalJames: not all wimminz snoop. I'm on that need to know basis thing, otherwise couples get at each others throats with the quickness.

Back
Top Bottom