My ex hit me up on fb and asked to come over ...

maybe you should smash dude since u stuck in the middle of trying to tell him his lady is on the creep

Why snitch?

Either go smash or say no if you feel guilty

No need to start drama, let that man find out on his girl dirty on his own.

If you take all your "evidence" to him you don't know what he may do to you or her (or maybe both yall).

It's 2011 remember that!

STOPPPPPPPP

DO NOT TELL

Dont put your self in this situation. Just Decline her offer and mind your damn business.

Dont suck up to dude. Dont tell on your ex. Your just gonna cause problems and it will be even weirder when u see the guy in the gym.

Tell her to come to your crib if anything.

If OP isn't a troll, post screen caps of the Facebook convo with the names blurred out. If he comes through then he's telling the truth. Otherwise, he's telling some ducktales.

And the Facebook messages must be dated before today's date, so don't try to be slick and make a fake account to message yourself today.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by scshift

Even if you do break them up, I don't see how you'd be doing the kid a disfavor. If anything, you'd be helping the child out so he doesn't have some loose cheating foul broad of a mom constantly looking to get it handed to her while his father is out there putting his life on the line every day.

I'd much rather be raised by one good parent than by two parents where the hardworking one has to get cheated on and blatantly disrespected.

the child would still have the same mom regardless of if she's with the dad or not...telling him & him leaving her isn't gonna some how make her that much of a better parent all of the sudden & her cheating doesn't make her a bad parent.

Yes, the mom would remain the same but really, she doesn't need to be there and she shouldn't be. If you're going to be a good mother, you should be a good wife. I don't see how you can properly raise a child, especially if it's a girl, if the mom is cheating on the dad.

It's the same reason why it's not good parenting if you're a drug addict and you're trying to raise a child. Especially if it's detrimental to the relationship. A good parent sets a good example for their kid, and cheating on your hard working husband is not setting a good example.

Being a good parent is more than having a strong parent-child relationship. Having a good parent-parent relationship is crucial as well. If two parents are constantly arguing, breaking stuff, storming out of the house, the kid isn't going to feel comfortable or safe. If the girl in this case never tells the husband and the husband never finds out, then yes, the kid can grow up with a great relationship. But most people aren't that good at sneaking around and eventually the husband will find out, and the family will fall apart. Especially if the wife holds off and the two break up when the kid is older, like in his teens. Then you have a big problem on your hands.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

STOPPPPPPPP

DO NOT TELL

Dont put your self in this situation. Just Decline her offer and mind your damn business.

Dont suck up to dude. Dont tell on your ex. Your just gonna cause problems and it will be even weirder when u see the guy in the gym.

Tell her to come to your crib if anything.
this is what i think also

Leave her be brah. It's one thing to smash a dudes old lady. It's another to smash the mother of his child whom he cares about.

Don't smash, don't tell.

1. She has a family.
2. He's a cop.
3. She's not worth the trouble.
4. Pics?

This sounds very similar to the begining of Trapped in the Closet , minus the kid of course.

damb op, not even a screenshot with the names blurred out

Is she Dominican? Big-Breasted? Name start with an M?

nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Such a troll, whenever anyone calls you out all you say is 'Do I know you? I am one of the realest on here..' I'm almost certain that every thread you start is a duck tale. 

It's ova!!!

I won't say to do it or not to do it.

Just put yourself in his shoes and think about what you'd want someone to do if they were in your position.

Would You Want Your Moms Smashin Another Dude While Your Dads Out Workin To Support You An The Fam.?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Rod301

Would You Want Your Moms Smashin Another Dude While Your Dads Out Workin To Support You An The Fam.?

Why you type like that homie?

Cause I Can... "homie".

Originally Posted by Rod301

laugh.gif
no he wouldnt but thats not on him if OP turns her down shes gonna find another dude simple as that why not expose her? shes gonna do it anyways

would you want her to stay when shes cheating?

Back
Top Bottom