My failed Olympic J's

I had them since they were released in 2k4 and then a couple months ago, i was about to wear them and the front starts laughing at me on the right side ithink, i then checked out both carefully and saw the other side opening up as well, after that i just finished the job myself to see the inside, The moral ofthe tragedy, wear your damn sneakers....lol

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/kmag23/Picture169.jpg

U should of glued and kept em, or checked to see if sum1 wanted to buy em, Im sure sum1 would of

Originally Posted by Mr Fatz

i was about to wear them and the front starts laughing at me
laugh.gif
Sorry I couldn't help it. I laughed when I read that.

I've had my Olympic 7s since 2004 too but I wear all my kicks so they haven't started laughing at me yet
happy.gif

those would make raw house shoes without the soles lol. but dang thats a piss off thats why I wear all mines.

smh at you throwin em away
u better dig dem m f ers out the dump
those could be easily glued
you shoulda seen my concords before i reglued and sold
want em back now

Originally Posted by theblprnt

mine are still DS. i hope this doesnt happen!

i un-DSed mine like 2 months ago and they were fine. OP u shouldnt have thrown them away.

damn that sucked you got to be nuts to throw them away i always felt like the vii are shoes that get messed up very fast

Damn that sucks bro...

mine have been worn maybe 3-4 tmes and are still fine, i havent seen many vii's go like that.....i think there must have been a storage issue at some pointfor that to happen

Back
Top Bottom