My Fellow NY'ers you failed me and the rest of NT vol. 2009 NY Puerto Rican Day Parade

when all these festivals and parades take place...do your boy in cali a favor and post pics
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's going to be another Gang infested/Hood parade... YAY! [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]P.R day parades fell off.[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

when all these festivals and parades take place...do your boy in cali a favor and post pics
pimp.gif

First you have to admit that
NY>>>>>Cali

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

It's going to be another Gang infested/Hood parade... YAY!
pimp.gif

P.R day parades fell off.
smh.gif

thats what i heard. Of course there will be plenty of girls..but you cant really do anything cuz the whole 'rican hood is out there claiming women andthrowin up gang signs.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

pimp.gif

smh.gif

thats what i heard. Of course there will be plenty of girls..but you cant really do anything cuz the whole 'rican hood is out there claiming women and throwin up gang signs.
eyes.gif

^Reasons why this parade is over rated.

Originally Posted by Diego

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's going to be another Gang infested/Hood parade... YAY![/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]P.R day parades fell off.[/color]
smh.gif

thats what i heard. Of course there will be plenty of girls..but you cant really do anything cuz the whole 'rican hood is out there claiming women and throwin up gang signs.
eyes.gif

True Story. I'm black and the last 2 times i went it was cool but the Rican dudes was tryna start problem's everytime we would bag Rican chicks. Thefunny thing is I was with Rican & Spanish dudes
smh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

You aint missing nothing. I rather be in Cali any day of the week with those chicks then be out here.

Cali >>>>>>>>>>>>> NY . easily
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Diego

pimp.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif

True Story. I'm black and the last 2 times i went it was cool but the Rican dudes was tryna start problem's everytime we would bag Rican chicks. The funny thing is I was with Rican & Spanish dudes
smh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
You aint missing nothing. I rather be in Cali any day of the week with those chicks then be out here.

Cali >>>>>>>>>>>>> NY . easily
laugh.gif

had me on that "watch but don't touch" type deal
mad.gif

09-polar-bear-fear-enlarged.jpg

When is the DR parade?

I hope there's no repeat of the 2000 parade. All those young PR girls getting doused with water, gettin' fondled and groped etc.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

When is the DR parade?

I hope there's no repeat of the 2000 parade. All those young PR girls getting doused with water, gettin' fondled and groped etc.

Lol Yo Jay i was there for that and no Lie it might have been the most fun I had. i WASNT OUT there fondling broads but I was on my and Observe and Laugh

Originally Posted by datruth92803

When is the DR parade?

Lol Yo Jay i was there for that and no Lie it might have been the most fun I had. i WASNT OUT there fondling broads but I was on my and Observe and Laugh
Sexual molestation is hilarious.

It would have only been funnier if those girls were fondled by clowns.

Originally Posted by datruth92803

When is the DR parade?

We believe you

laugh.gif
You lucky you wasn't caught on camera chillin', because everyone who was on film went down in flames a few weeks later.

i def forgot all about this
the festival is tomorrow.. and its right by my damn house.. and i dont have a damn thing to do
indifferent.gif

nah man it wasnt that serious..... It was funny the way them dudes. Matter of fact it was the spanish dudes was beasting like they never seen chicks before.Then when they did the interviews they was like can I shout out my block like they was on the radio. Thats all i mean and for the record I was like 14 thatsummer so I def. wasnt out there on it like that

laugh.gif
NYPD used tourist videos to indentify dudes.

laugh.gif
Rican dudes be cuffin' the ladies. DR Parade, if she's not attached, she's fair game, and there's many to go around.

Back
Top Bottom