My first trip to Whole Foods VOL. WHOA!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Cedric deaded himself with that paris hilton t-shirt pose......end well, this will not

paris-hilton-service.jpg

why don't you go eat what was posted on the last post on page 1
laugh.gif

nice try, but you know I got you bro
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

you guys reach the one at columbus circle? even ive been there and I'm not from NYC
roll.gif

ive been to the one in toronto a few times

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

you guys reach the one at columbus circle? even ive been there and I'm not from NYC
roll.gif

ive been to the one in toronto a few times

nah went to the one in union square, I'll probably go to the one at Columbus circle next time I go

I bang with wholefoods but not that one in Union, i bought vegan dumplings there and they ended up being chicken. They wouldn't refund me or even let me exchange them for anything but the same dumplings O.O
Why would i want more fake vegan dumplings? That could've made my friend really sick *shrug*

na i never did, dudes flaked out at the last minute. i wish i was there last sunday night tho. im going to try and go in august though, im lookin at goin to d.c, philly, and cleveland in august

we ate good off of ebt
pimp.gif

you need to make that cali trip and we can eat like kings at wings and things on crenshaw and stocker

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i see the picture of you, but you talkin bout being on the shaw?

how is this possible? where are you from? do you bang by any chance? im being serious.

cause just based off the picture, you would be robbed on the spot. any where on the blvd.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

we ate good off of ebt
pimp.gif

you need to make that cali trip and we can eat like kings at wings and things on crenshaw and stocker

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how is this possible? where are you from? do you bang by any chance? im being serious.

cause just based off the picture, you would be robbed on the spot. any where on the blvd.
laugh.gif
@ thinking anyone that "looks" white is soft. You have a lot of learn. 

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Man that place is great! They have samples of everything OMGzz lol, and it's better than PathPark because there weren't any mammals roaming around the store, I went with fellow NT'er Cedric Ceballos 1995, they have all kinds of food and its really healthy from what I hear, too bad I don't know how to cook so all I copped was fruits (no ayo) and juices (no ayo) and best thing yet, they're EBT friendly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pic of Cedric Ceballos 1995 in the fish section

264048_217871691566876_100000321414672_724455_5077682_n.jpg

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I bang with wholefoods but not that one in Union, i bought vegan dumplings there and they ended up being chicken. They wouldn't refund me or even let me exchange them for anything but the same dumplings O.O
Why would i want more fake vegan dumplings? That could've made my friend really sick *shrug*
Not sure why this would have happened...I actually work at Whole Foods - and we literally refund EVERYTHING that comes through, with the exception of wine.  If you have a corked bottle, you can swap it out for something of equal or greater value (pay the difference).  But you can buy a plate of food, say you didn't like it - and you can get a refund for it, no questions asked.  If they ever give you *!!* again, tell them - one of your core values is - "We satisfy and delight our customers."  If they refuse to give you a refund (even a gift card), ask to speak to the store manager.  They will handle the situation. 

Originally Posted by likethematrix

we ate good off of ebt
pimp.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i actually got a ton of childhood friends that stay in lemiert park and bunch of other friends around the area over there.  wings and things is my !+!%
pimp.gif

i live in both LA and NYC,   i've never been about that banging life, a bunch of the friends i grew up with were and some still are for better or worse.  im about that if someone tries to mess with me, knock them the hell out life tho
laugh.gif

honestly im out there pretty often when im in back in cali and have been since i was a little kid, and due to having fam all over the nyc area, i've lived in areas out there that im guessing you'd think i'd be robbed on the spot.  in all honestly i've never been robbed in my life.

Worked at Whole Foods from 2002-2004. Most stuck up, chip in the butt clientele ever. Not surprising with the outrageous prices ( aka Whole Paycheck). I used to spend a good 40% of my income on eating meals on break. Their cold drink selection/pizza has always been on point.

Place is MILF central too...

Back
Top Bottom