My first trip to Whole Foods VOL. WHOA!

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

we have this thing called photoshop now you know...
nerd.gif

2z9mdna.gif

callin crank. this gon' be good
he's been M.I.A. for a while 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by likethematrix

we ate good off of ebt
pimp.gif

you need to make that cali trip and we can eat like kings at wings and things on crenshaw and stocker

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i see the picture of you, but you talkin bout being on the shaw?

how is this possible? where are you from? do you bang by any chance? im being serious.

cause just based off the picture, you would be robbed on the spot. any where on the blvd.

i actually got a ton of childhood friends that stay in lemiert park and bunch of other friends around the area over there.  wings and things is my !+!%
pimp.gif

i live in both LA and NYC,   i've never been about that banging life, a bunch of the friends i grew up with were and some still are for better or worse.  im about that if someone tries to mess with me, knock them the hell out life tho
laugh.gif

honestly im out there pretty often when im in back in cali and have been since i was a little kid, and due to having fam all over the nyc area, i've lived in areas out there that im guessing you'd think i'd be robbed on the spot.  in all honestly i've never been robbed in my life.

ahh ok. i dont know you aside from your lil posts, so i wasnt sayin you were any way in particular.
i lived on king and 9th for like 4 years and i know the hood really well.

matter of fact i was on the shaw last night and they had boxed in a dude who, looked similar to you with the out of town look (again no offense, its just a comparison, he might have been hispanic idk) and thats when we left.

thats why i had asked. you must be bout it then, so i can respect you for that atleast if youve never been robbed.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Cedric Ceballos 1995 is white?
eek.gif

I thought he has black.

na im caucasion or however you spell that 
laugh.gif
.   im half puerto rican  but i don't look the part one bit at all.     
He spelled caucasian wrong lol and he's white.
Anyway I've been going to whole foods in L.I. for a minute and the places are usually clean and got a lot of broads in there.

I find the white people are always eyeing me, well most people out here mug you anywy.
indifferent.gif

The best thing about Whole Foods is the Cooking Classes that they offer. A nice free and effective date would be here. Just go to Whole Food's Website: http://wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/

Find your store, and on the right hand border, click STORE CALENDAR. If that location offers classes, you will see it there.

It's a love-hate relationship. Nearly everything I get there is good. The strawberries today were as good as I've ever had, and the parsley was
pimp.gif

The prices are higher, but it's not a ridiculous difference. $2.50/lb for tomatoes you know will be good at Whole Foods versus $2.00/lb for hit-or-miss tomatoes at the local grocer. It does add up but I'd rather buy a pound of something I know I'd enjoy instead of 1.5 pounds of something I have to pick through. But then I end up buying 2 pounds because it's good.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

we have this thing called photoshop now you know...
nerd.gif

2z9mdna.gif

callin crank. this gon' be good
he's been M.I.A. for a while 
nerd.gif
I remember him saying he was gonna leave in some thread. He really does need to come back though

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Worked at Whole Foods from 2002-2004. Most stuck up, chip in the butt clientele ever. Not surprising with the outrageous prices ( aka Whole Paycheck). I used to spend a good 40% of my income on eating meals on break. Their cold drink selection/pizza has always been on point.

Place is MILF central too...

im not a fan of whole foods
overpriced like you said.

i like stew leonards in CT much better

i think its only in my state an 1 location in NY

Originally Posted by likethematrix

we ate good off of ebt
pimp.gif

you need to make that cali trip and we can eat like kings at wings and things on crenshaw and stocker

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i see the picture of you, but you talkin bout being on the shaw?

how is this possible? where are you from? do you bang by any chance? Not sure if serious! im being serious.

cause just based off the picture, you would be robbed on the spot. any where on the blvd. Definitely overreacting!
laugh.gif
 Stop putting extras on it...robbed for what? You stay over there?

good food, but it's a bit pricey. lots of good looking females. personally, i like trader joes better.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I bang with wholefoods but not that one in Union, i bought vegan dumplings there and they ended up being chicken. They wouldn't refund me or even let me exchange them for anything but the same dumplings O.O
Why would i want more fake vegan dumplings? That could've made my friend really sick *shrug*
LOL

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I bang with wholefoods but not that one in Union, i bought vegan dumplings there and they ended up being chicken. They wouldn't refund me or even let me exchange them for anything but the same dumplings O.O
Why would i want more fake vegan dumplings? That could've made my friend really sick *shrug*
LOL

I don't believe this story because they let you return anything there.  I returned some crappy marinade that I luckily had the receipt for and made some comment to the lady that the marinade was so bad it ruined my $15 tuna steak (no receipt or anything)....she asked me again how much the steak was and then refunded me the money for the marinade plus $15 for my steak just based on my word...I couldn't believe it.

laugh.gif
@ all the "I thought he was black" comments. Me too, though. False advertising. 
ohwell.gif

For the record, I am a white dude. But I got soul. I swear.
laugh.gif

And I've been to a Whole Foods, not that I've ever actually bought anything there. I mess with Fresh N Easy. I love that place. That and Seafood City in LA.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom