My friend asked if Jay-z died would I consider him the GOAT

Joined Dec 27, 2004
And I looked at him and said, the mans dead..why am I calling him a goat? Have some respect..

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supafly122

Banned
Joined Jun 7, 2004
Jay-Z is the G.O.A.T

Most Consistent
Ear for best beats
Lyrics
Style
Charisma
Most Clever Lines

Better than any other rapper with 9 or more albums

m16

Banned
Joined Apr 3, 2009
Originally Posted by Supafly122

Jay-Z is the G.O.A.T

Most Consistent
Ear for best beats
Lyrics
Style
Charisma
Most Clever Lines

Wrong on every single category.

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Originally Posted by undefinedinc

And I looked at him and said, the mans dead..why am I calling him a goat? Have some respect..

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what you were looking for cuz u get a big

Al Anastasia

formerly mrbluprint
Joined Sep 9, 2008

Jay-Z is the G.O.A.T

Most Consistent
Ear for best beats
Lyrics
Style
Charisma
Most Clever Lines

Joined Mar 28, 2009
Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Jay-Z is the G.O.A.T

Most Consistent
Ear for best beats
Lyrics
Style
Charisma
Most Clever Lines

lol i have never seen this pic before..LMFAOOO

frankdolla

Banned
Joined May 4, 2009
Originally Posted by FlyNY

Keep it real.. Nas had 2 different times to take the game over. after biggie died, and after Jay "retired" he didn't. as a matter of fact... Thesouth took over after Jay retired, so He's the Goat until someone can point out an artist that undeniably controlled the game after Jay.

Joined Oct 4, 2006
Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Keep it real.. Nas had 2 different times to take the game over. after biggie died, and after Jay "retired" he didn't. as a matter of fact... The south took over after Jay retired, so He's the Goat until someone can point out an artist that undeniably controlled the game after Jay.

Cats always be talkin bout "Jay wouldnt be isht if BIG and Pac was around", but NOBODY else took over once those unfortunate events took place,except Jay. He held it down for sure! Why the hate?

Joined Mar 14, 2006
Originally Posted by djryan614

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Keep it real.. Nas had 2 different times to take the game over. after biggie died, and after Jay "retired" he didn't. as a matter of fact... The south took over after Jay retired, so He's the Goat until someone can point out an artist that undeniably controlled the game after Jay.

Cats always be talkin bout "Jay wouldnt be isht if BIG and Pac was around", but NOBODY else took over once those unfortunate events took place, except Jay. He held it down for sure! Why the hate?
This is true, dudes hate to admit it though. He saw a void and filled it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now