My friend needs niketalk's help

Dear Niketalk,

My unemployed friend has met a girl using the internet. He lives in Michigan she lives in Missouri. He is asking for our help to get him to Missouri so he canpossibly have his first contact with a real life female. The website is up check it out.

http://chapmanhollyfund.vndv.com/

Pics of both him and the girl are on the site. If you want a good laugh check it out if you want to donate there is a paypal link up on the site. The $40 hascome from me I purchased his supernintendo in these desperate times. Thanks for checking it out.

grin.gif

I need ya help to guys I got an email sayin ive won the Nigerian Lottery can anybody chip in so I can release the rest of tha funds?
wink.gif

Dude joke real watever its sad get a life its clear from your post u dont have any friends
roll.gif

Peace
Scottie

No, he couldn't check the pics he used to weigh 350 lbs he's down to 215 now though but no Michigan didn't produce any girls for him.

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

I need ya help to guys I got an email sayin ive won the Nigerian Lottery can anybody chip in so I can release the rest of tha funds?
wink.gif

Dude joke real watever its sad get a life its clear from your post u dont have any friends
roll.gif

Peace
Scottie

\ Funny you ain't -_-. OP your "friend" has options get a job or find a prostitute who's desperate enough.

Originally Posted by Commander Cool 23

I thought more people would have a sense of humor on here, guess not..

its saturday and these people are at home on niketalk... expect them to be salty
laugh.gif

i found it funny...

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

wink.gif

roll.gif

Peace
Scottie

\ Funny you ain't -_-. OP your "friend" has options get a job or find a prostitute who's desperate enough.
And ya comment is lol

good job comedian u put down my comments then put that weak sauce.

I wish i could b as funny as u
wink.gif

Peace
Scottie

If that is real my suggestion would be to lose about 40 pounds and get rid of the ironic white jeri curl/mullet and maybe "he"(you) would be able topull a female in michigan.

I live there, it isn't hard at all and costs a hell of alot less than $100.

Back
Top Bottom