My girl has the IUD contraceptive. Rub or Raw?

Bro, you've known this person for 45 days at most, you need to be strapping up. For stds and for staying child free.

IF you have kids, you don't want them until 40? Get your tubes tied son. Get em untied on your 40th b-day :lol:
Hahahaha tubes tied

Thanks for bringing this up. Fellas, do y'all let your girl give you you top and swallow you whole. THEN kiss her after?

or

She got to brush her teeth and use mouthwash before you kiss her again?
Might not kiss her for the rest of the day unless I forget.

My girl has an iud. Went tartare, the day she got it reinserted

Last edited:
Hey at least your girl got the IUD. Some women don't like it cause it messes with them. Idk exactly how.

Ahhhh okay. I’m still shook. Last night I wore a rub and ripped it off & blasted right above her hoo-haa and this chick started rubbing it on her hoo-haa and inside her hoo-haa! :wow:

I’m like “YO WATER YOU DOING?!” (Can’t lie I was super turned on, though.)

Let’s hope Dipset isn’t a papa. *prays*

Ahhhh okay. I’m still shook. Last night I wore a rub and ripped it off & blasted right above her hoo-haa and this chick started rubbing it on her hoo-haa and inside her hoo-haa! :wow:

Stay away b

Mmmmmmm please send me more post like this via pm. It moved

220px-WooHAHBusta.jpg

my BM is a ***** and a half and ruined/is ruining my life and if I got her pregnant again I'd be close to doing something drastic like committing that, but being that she has the implant in her arm I been shooting the club up like Shyne Po with impunity.

I say drink your water, eat your almonds, kale, brazil nuts, red meat, and good fats, take a test booster and a rhino, and spray that thang up then sleep easy at night

I know when I dribbled the club up in some POF thots though, I was on edge (and still am, it hasnt been 9 months since then but she doesnt look like she's showing so I should be gucci) every time I got a text msg alert and certainly a Marco Polo msg since she was the only one I was talking to at the time on there. It was always some useless bull**** like hello, how are you, been a while, etc. but I'd always open so scared it was gonna be that late text that I think I'm late text

Stopped living on the edge with that though

Been dating this chick for a month and a half now. Been using condoms the whole time. She went and got tested for STI's, STD's and HIV and results came back negative. She's on the IUD but i'm 28 and still so shook and worried about knocking her up. I got no kids and don't want them until like 40-43. On my Shawn Carter steelo. Am i tripping, though? Should i still wear condoms or go commando?

I have the worst luck and i feel like if i dump in her she's gonna' get pregnant. Need help fellas. :nerd: :smh:

(Can't post pics of her cause that's wife'ums. I'm done with that POF life for now. :lol: I met this chick at work.)

And this is how this happened :lol:....
2dfacc2b-48b9-4bcf-993b-7239b0a89083.png

My guy dipset got a lady :pimp:

But naw wrap it up for a while , y’all just getting together ...ain’t time for the raw life

My girlfriend has an IUD and its been bullproof for so far. Whether or not you think you need to wear a condom comes down to how much you trust your girl. How long have you been together? Have you been open and honest about your intentions to not have kids for the next decade?

Back
Top Bottom