My girl has the IUD contraceptive. Rub or Raw?

Ahhhh okay. I’m still shook. Last night I wore a rub and ripped it off & blasted right above her hoo-haa and this chick started rubbing it on her hoo-haa and inside her hoo-haa! :wow:

I’m like “YO WATER YOU DOING?!” (Can’t lie I was super turned on, though.)

Let’s hope Dipset isn’t a papa. *prays*
You good b, she just nasty. That's not a bad thing, chicks love when you spray that warm gooey goodness on their c lit then rub it in.

You good b, she just nasty. That's not a bad thing, chicks love when you spray that warm gooey goodness on their c lit then rub it in.
Congratulations you are the father lol

If she ends up prego you Midas well have just put if in haha

IUD is 99% effective, AND you've seen her test results?

I wouldn't dump inside, raw & pull out all day tho 8)

The smart thing to do OP is to continue to strap up.

But when that thang poking out in front of you and you swole up you not finna give a damn bout nunna that.

I'd raw but make sure to pull out. Early.

Ahhhh okay. I’m still shook. Last night I wore a rub and ripped it off & blasted right above her hoo-haa and this chick started rubbing it on her hoo-haa and inside her hoo-haa! :wow:

My wife has done this to me a couple of times. It's great.:evil::smokin

Mmmmmmm please send me more post like this via pm. It moved

wow

This is like wearing a seatbelt and then cutting them with scissors right before a head on collision

My ***** you might as well had just went raw and feel up in that thang

I've had a couple of girls with IUDs. I would go raw but never trusted busting in, I would always pull out regardless. I figure unless I'm ok with a baby why chance it? Plus the last one I was with that had the IUD told me the next day it fell out and she had to go to the Doc get it put back in. I was so relieved I didn't just let go all in there. Stay safe.

:lol: Nahhhhhh. Pulling out. Homie got me shook when he said his friend is a IUD baby. :lol:

My guy dipset got a lady :pimp:

But naw wrap it up for a while , y’all just getting together ...ain’t time for the raw life

Thanks man!

My girlfriend has an IUD and its been bullproof for so far. Whether or not you think you need to wear a condom comes down to how much you trust your girl. How long have you been together? Have you been open and honest about your intentions to not have kids for the next decade?
We've been together for a month and a half.I told her i don't want kids until 4-43 and she wants kids the latest by 32.

I've had a couple of girls with IUDs. I would go raw but never trusted busting in, I would always pull out regardless. I figure unless I'm ok with a baby why chance it? Plus the last one I was with that had the IUD told me the next day it fell out and she had to go to the Doc get it put back in. I was so relieved I didn't just let go all in there. Stay safe.

I got you and IUD fell out? Damn, sounds like that would hurt.

Raw after a MONTH? THIS BOY A..

18809099_119598755289271_9031831162766491648_n.jpg

how long yall would wait lol...

Sometimes all people know is that raw life
Lost the V raw. There was no turning back.

I don't get condom sex at all. Might as well wrap an entire blanket around my joint. I could be pumping for hrs and never release. End up getting soft.

More power to dudes who can.

Back
Top Bottom