My girlfriend just called me, crying.

I picked her up from her house after her mom went to work last night.
We went back to my friend's house about 3 miles away and fooled around on his bed for about 2 hours.
During that, her friend snuck out of the house and called me from an old woman's house in her neighborhood.
We denied even knowing her and the old woman denied letting us talk to her.

We messed around some more but didn't have sex, because I couldn't find a condom. Then I take her home.
She leaves a voice mail on my phone saying that the old woman called the cops on her and she doesn't know what she will do.

What's the best and worst outcomes that can happen?

SUMMARY: I'm probably a felon.

Originally Posted by djsani8

I picked her up from her house after her mom went to work last night.
We went back to my friend's house about 3 miles away and fooled around on his bed for about 2 hours.
During that, her friend snuck out of the house and called me from an old woman's house in her neighborhood.
We denied even knowing her and the old woman denied letting us talk to her.

We messed around some more but didn't have sex, because I couldn't find a condom. Then I take her home.
She leaves a voice mail on my phone saying that the old woman called the cops on her and she doesn't know what she will do.

I really dont understand whats going on here

Wait what? 
laugh.gif

real talk, this post sucks

first off, its worded horribly, and second, i thought it would be more drastic

CHARACTERS!
Layla - My girl
Ashley - Layla's best friend
Shane - My friend's house

I picked Layla up from her house after her mom went to work last night.
We went back to Shane's house about 3 miles away and fooled around on his bed for about 2 hours.
During that, Ashley snuck out of the house and called me from an old woman's house in her neighborhood.
Layla and I denied even knowing Ashley because we thought it was her aunt calling, and the old woman denied letting us talk to her.

Layla leaves a voice mail on my phone saying that the old woman called the cops on her and she doesn't know what she will do.

Back
Top Bottom