"My [ ] is like a White Supremacist." -John Mayer

I thought the question was a stupid one. Then again, I didn't read the whole interview to get the gist of the context it
was asked. Still...******ed question that deserved a semi-sarcastic, borderline-******ed answer.
Whatevz he's still hot.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Why black people so sensitive now? I hear black actors and rappers (duh) say the most dumbest and flat out racist remarks about white people. asian people, etc. all the time and no one makes a big deal about it. Stop crying.
THIS
SMH....get the $%## outta here....where are all the angry black people at? I'm tired of white people saying we're sensitive because they keep saying dumb #*#$ and expect to be taken seriously.

why you so mad? Truth hurts? 95% of the time BLACK rappers say the most IGNORANT FLAT OUT RACIST things in interviews, youtube vids and no one says anything. You know why? Cause it really ain't a big deal... How is this any different? Man up, N word.

MAYER: Someone asked me the other day, “What does it feel like now tohave a hood pass?

ok...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Why black people so sensitive now? I hear black actors and rappers (duh) say the most dumbest and flat out racist remarks about white people. asian people, etc. all the time and no one makes a big deal about it. Stop crying.
THIS
SMH....get the $%## outta here....where are all the angry black people at? I'm tired of white people saying we're sensitive because they keep saying dumb #*#$ and expect to be taken seriously.

why you so mad? Truth hurts? 95% of the time BLACK rappers say the most IGNORANT FLAT OUT RACIST things in interviews, youtube vids and no one says anything. You know why? Cause it really ain't a big deal... How is this any different? Man up, N word.
Not that i care, but since someone else cosigned, link?

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Im a black guy, and after reading the whole thing on TMZ, i dont care

i dont think he is a racist, he was just being honest. Could he have used better words... of course, but what he said was no different then what most guys think (we have preferences)

Exactly.

It's honestly not that big of a deal. The only people that should be offended are black women who wanted to sleep with John Mayer.

Originally Posted by Cali2Memphis

what if a black guy said he only smashes black chicks???? im sure that wouldnt make him racist....or would it?

it wouldnt.

Originally Posted by floacism

No, I think the part about him using the N-word and referring to hispenis as a leader of an organization that lynched, murdered, oppressed,and continues to seek oppression of Black Americans was the offensivepart...see above.
Way to go to extremes by trying to diagram and elevate this stupid comment as anything other than stupid.

He's douche, but the fact that he's referring to his penis is exactly the reason why this stupid remark should not be taken serious by ANYONE.

He's talking about his penis!

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by floacism

No, I think the part about him using the N-word and referring to hispenis as a leader of an organization that lynched, murdered, oppressed,and continues to seek oppression of Black Americans was the offensivepart...see above.
Way to go to extremes by trying to diagram and elevate this stupid comment as anything other than stupid.

He's douche, but the fact that he's referring to his penis is exactly the reason why this stupid remark should not be taken serious by ANYONE.

He's talking about his penis!
So i can shake his hand, but he won't let me touch it in miami? naw, #*%% that b. protest.

dude is racist the n bomb was mad unnecessary
to say its david duke

PLAYBOY: If you didn't know you, would you think you're a douche bag?

MAYER: It depends on what I picked up. My two biggest hits are "Your Body Is a Wonderland" and "Daughters." If you think those songs are pandering, then you'll think I'm a douche bag. It's like I come on very strong. I am a very...I'm just very. V-E-R-Y. And if you can't handle very, then I'm a douche bag. But I think the world needs a little very. That's why black people love me.

PLAYBOY: Because you're very?

MAYER: Someone asked me the other day, "What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?" And by the way, it's sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a n- bomb pass. Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a hood pass if you really have a hood pass? But I said, "I can't really have a hood pass. I've never walked into a restaurant, asked for a table and been told, 'We're full.'"

PLAYBOY: It is true; a lot of rappers love you. You recorded with Common and Kanye West, played live with Jay-Z.

MAYER: What is being black? It's making the most of your life, not taking a single moment for granted. Taking something that's seen as a struggle and making it work for you, or you'll die inside. Not to say that my struggle is like the collective struggle of black America. But maybe my struggle is similar to one black dude's.

PLAYBOY: Do black women throw themselves at you?

MAYER: I don't think I open myself to it. My d k is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a @@%#+#' David Duke #+@%. I'm going to start dating separately from my d k.

how could anyone take that whole convo seriously. dude is a racist? people seriously dont know what the term "racist" means and just like to throw it out everywhere

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

to say its david duke

MAYER: It depends on what I picked up. My two biggest hits are "Your Body Is a Wonderland" and "Daughters." If you think those songs are pandering, then you'll think I'm a douche bag. It's like I come on very strong. I am a very...I'm just very. V-E-R-Y. And if you can't handle very, then I'm a douche bag. But I think the world needs a little very. That's why black people love me.

MAYER: Someone asked me the other day, "What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?" And by the way, it's sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a n- bomb pass. Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a hood pass if you really have a hood pass? But I said, "I can't really have a hood pass. I've never walked into a restaurant, asked for a table and been told, 'We're full.'"

PLAYBOY: It is true; a lot of rappers love you. You recorded with Common and Kanye West, played live with Jay-Z.

MAYER: What is being black? It's making the most of your life, not taking a single moment for granted. Taking something that's seen as a struggle and making it work for you, or you'll die inside. Not to say that my struggle is like the collective struggle of black America. But maybe my struggle is similar to one black dude's.

MAYER: I don't think I open myself to it. My d k is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a @@%#+#' David Duke #+@%. I'm going to start dating separately from my d k.
You guys find that funny?  The sarcasm and condescension is at 100, just over the top.  I actually agree with Dirty, dude's a douche.

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

to say its david duke

You guys find that funny?  The sarcasm and condescension is at 100, just over the top.  I actually agree with Dirty, dude's a douche.
OK so thats 2 people who didnt read this block of quote just the bolded part 

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

to say its david duke

OK so thats 2 people who didnt read this block of quote just the bolded part 
laugh.gif
Who do you think bolded and underlined those parts?  I read the whole thing but those two parts in particular stood out.  I'm not calling him a racist, but he's an inarticulate/pseudo comedian who doesn't knowhow unfunny he is.

How is this any different than a black guy only dating a black woman? Some of you are ******ed..same blk ppl who are crying about this are the same black people who blame "the system" for their short comings.

Back
Top Bottom