My Jordan 3 black flips story...

So i bought the Jordan 3 Black flips off Nike.com. I got them in today and upon opening them saw a crazy difference in quality on each shoe. The left shoe is flawless looks great but the right shoe looks awful(see pics). So i decided to call Nike customer service and tell them about my issue and ask what they could do. I told them what was wrong and Since the shoe is limited and they dont have anymore in stock they told me that all i could do was return them for a refund. Thats when i got a little mad. We all pay good money for these sneakers and we expect to get a good product, and i know everyone always talks about the quality fallin off and now i really see it. I ended up getting transfered to a supervisor, he found me a another pair at Niketown NY so i said great have them ship it to me and ill return these to you. well thats not how it works. I would have to go to Niketown which is a hour and half train ride from where i live and cost 25 bucks and buy them and then return the defective pair to NDC and wait for my refund. BTW i called Niketown and they dont have my size in stock so everything he did for me was a waste of time. Then i finally asked the supervisor if i could return these in exchange i get a pair of Concords when they release(it was a longshot but worth the try) he didnt even know they were releasing this month and he had to ask me what date cause his computer wasn't lisitng the exact date lol. I did get a 20% coupon code for my next purchase on NDC but im not done with them. Im goin to call back in tomorrow and try to get this resolved since Niketown didnt have my size they need to find me a new pair or work with me lol. Check out the pics and tell me what you think.

The Right shoe feels like the cement print was sanding down and feels smooth, it has like a gray finish instead of a gloss finish.

Dang man that blows! I hope it gets sorted out. You can see how the one shoe the elephant print is very crisp and the other one it looks like faded. Hopefully they can hunt you down another pair. On the brighter side, you got a 20% off code lol.

Originally Posted by drewsone

Dang man that blows! I hope it gets sorted out. You can see how the one shoe the elephant print is very crisp and the other one it looks like faded. Hopefully they can hunt you down another pair. On the brighter side, you got a 20% off code lol.

Yea and it works on anything on NDC so when the concords come out its gonna be a nice discount.
happy.gif
but i scared to order from them again lol

my black cements have like the same problem on the toe print.
one is very abundant and dark like your right shoe
the others thin and alot like your lefts

Good luck using the 20% online for the concords. ndc is sure to have a meltdown that night. I hope you get it straightened out.

Lol yeah. There might be like thousands of people flooding NDC and trying to get to the Concords all at once on RD. So if I managed to get them in a cart I wouldn't even spend the extra few seconds to enter the code lmao.

Back
Top Bottom