my laser etched laptop..

loving it... had this done myself, might make a biz out of this...

pic 1:
2362905387_b1e4b64c79.jpg

pic 2:
2362905527_821be06d3a.jpg

also laser etched my old lbjlow1... placed a number on the side, its a bit simple, but the heck, i was just testing it out...ala nike ID

^^^^ Cool. It's worth exploring. You could make good money off of doing that. You will have to have more designs though as you there aren't really alot of jordan/nike collectors with laptops. Nevertheless, great idea!!!

^^good stuff.i gmasked my previous laptop and i wasnt too pleased.so long as you keep the prices reasonable i believe you can make some cheddar

designs are aplenty... actually its quite easy if you have your own design...all i have to do is print it.....

check out link for the other stuffs that i made

how much does gmask charge?

Start the business in multiply right away, just don't forget some discounts on fellow NT'ers
wink.gif

Wow that is awesome. What kind of machine do you use for that? If you can do that on shoes, that would be perfect.

if he can do those stuff on shoes, it'd definitely be great.

give us NTers some discount
happy.gif
laugh.gif

will post pics of the shoes.. so far, ive done the outer side and placed my jersey number lang.. kinda hard to center the shoes properly.. other lasered stuffon the upper leather... such as the ajxx are done pre production, before they assemble the shoes, so the most i could do with shoes are small logos, andnumbers and such.. my lbjs are kinda old, so please dont judge it... (but it kinda got me proud wearing it again)

2404087651_2c56126bac.jpg

2404087075_baa9689173.jpg

2404087891_f7ce3bcc73.jpg

Originally Posted by Heart and Hustle

pretty clean! great job!

dunno if its sarcasm...
laugh.gif
sorry shoeheads, i like shoes but i wearem too... and i still havent found time to clean em yet..

dang, how'd you do that... do you have a laser etching machine or something... where are you located right now?

poor alvarez...hahha located in malate manila.. phil flag would be great, lalo na kung tattoo art ang design nya

marcuz, not yet a biz... thinking of concentrating on gadgets... bought the machine for hobby, but a lil sideline wont hurt.. thinking of probably charging 100pesos per sq in pag sa shoes? watya think? buy or not? bring your own design ha, i have no time to create designs na.. pag fonts lang, no problem, but betterto bring the font of your choice... ill keep you updated kung kelan ako pwede.. nakakatakot sa shoes e, since very uneven ang surface ng i lalaser.. very highrisk that there would be misalignment

mag-sideline ka sa shoes! hehe. practice ka muna bro if you're not confident with them yet. i'll be one of your first customers kung pede na yan sakicks
happy.gif

hehe kaya naman sa kicks to...but it will be very limited to id's logos and numbers... Maubusan na ako ng sapatos nito sa kaka practice...next weekdagdagan ko ng dragon yung lbjlows ko

Back
Top Bottom