My Michael Jordan Game Worn Player Exclusive Collection 1985-1998

Nice
pimp.gif
Thanks for sharing...

2n9byf8.jpg

Mr. Mike, Keanu says it all. It's refreshing to hear you were inspired by the man/the player MJ was rather than the hype of value and possible re-selling down the road. That passion in you is centered in the right place. Do it for the love and the joy of wearing sneakers [color= rgb(204, 153, 0)](in this case, should you ever choose to do so)[/color] -- not for the potential value. I live in that attitude as well.

[color= rgb(153, 204, 0)]Thanks for sharing with us. [/color]

Joe is right when he says that this is an achievement that is based in the fun, passion and challenge of the quest -- which has disappeared with today's younger sneaker enthusiasts.

It's quite an accomplishment.
Thanks, again, for sharing, man.

2n9byf8.jpg

Mr. Mike, Keanu says it all. It's refreshing to hear you were inspired by the man/the player MJ was rather than the hype of value and possible re-selling down the road. That passion in you is centered in the right place. Do it for the love and the joy of wearing sneakers [color= rgb(204, 153, 0)](in this case, should you ever choose to do so)[/color] -- not for the potential value. I live in that attitude as well.

[color= rgb(153, 204, 0)]Thanks for sharing with us. [/color]

Joe is right when he says that this is an achievement that is based in the fun, passion and challenge of the quest -- which has disappeared with today's younger sneaker enthusiasts.

It's quite an accomplishment.
Thanks, again, for sharing, man.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Game worn last shots?
eek.gif
 Superb collection.
pimp.gif
thinking this as well...

im sure you still have more kicks than whats on the photo but i'll be done collecting even if i have only half of those on the pics.

QUALITY collection! its probably worth the money, time and hardwork... 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Game worn last shots?
eek.gif
 Superb collection.
pimp.gif
thinking this as well...

im sure you still have more kicks than whats on the photo but i'll be done collecting even if i have only half of those on the pics.

QUALITY collection! its probably worth the money, time and hardwork... 

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom