My Mom Passed Away

aepps20

Supporter
Fellas, I wanted to thank each and every one of you for all of your love, support and friendship over the years. My mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer just a little under two years ago. She fought bravely but she passed this morning. NT has been my second home and family since 2004 (really 2002 because I lurked). You guys have allowed me to be silly and express my deep sadness through jokes and method acting. NT has been there for me through the highs and lows of life and I can't thank you enough.

I know that you’re not my biggest fan on here, but I am truly so so sorry for loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peaceful journey to the dearly departed. Cancer SUCKS! Your Mother knew she was loved and cared for deeply. That love doesn't disappear when we pass. One day at a time. I cant speak for anyone else but your posts have definitely made more than a few of my days better. I can only imagine how happy you make your Mom.

I'm sorry for your loss, cant even begin to imagine what that would be like. I am praying for you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom