My Mom Passed Away

Deepest condolences aepps20.

Your mom would be proud, if she knew how your "insane characters" lifted so many of our spirits, through these four long dark years.

I am sending all my best for you and your family.

Deeply sorry for your loss. It truly is hard. Being able to relate confirms that there’s never the right words. Sorry and do your best.

My condolences. It's tough. We won't know the pain you're going through until we experience ourselves, but my sincere condolences to you and yours.

One of the funniest dues on NT.

Sorry to hear brother
your mom is looking down on you from heaven and she’s proud brother

keep your head up bro, condolences to your family. me and my mom made a dua ( Muslim prayer to god) that god blesses her, condolences again brother ❤️

I'm truly sorry for your loss op. I lost my dad 10 years ago and just got a bombshell that my mom was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer today. I've just been a mess the whole day.

They have way more treatments to cancer now than they used to. My mom went through 6 rounds of Chemo and a surgery and she was back to her self last year during Covid. I'm going to be praying for you and your family because just because she has a cancer diagnosis doesn't mean that it is the end.

Condolonces, your Moms will def be proud of the eulogy written and love shown through grieving. Your strongest moments can happen in your saddest experiences. But youll get through it and your Mothers spirit and memory will always be there to keep you pushing forward.

Mom's service is tomorrow fellas. I prepared the Eulogy that I think mom would be proud of. You guys are truly my family. I wouldn't be handling this as well as I am without you.

Praying you for you OP. Like everyone else has said just do the best you can in the current situation. Also I'm sorry for hijacking your thread, I just needed a place to vent. May we be reunited with our loved ones someday

Praying you for you OP. Like everyone else has said just do the best you can in the current situation. Also I'm sorry for hijacking your thread, I just needed a place to vent. May we be reunited with our loved ones someday

No apologies needed fam. My mom would want you to have the space to grieve and post your feelings. This thread is less about my pain and more about us coming together as a community to share our grief together.

Mom's service was yesterday. Here is the Eulogy for my mom. Names left out for privacy purposes.

"Hello everyone, my name is [ ] and I am [ ] son. First and foremost I want to thank each and every one of you for your love, kindness and support to my family during this trying time. The prayers, the phone calls, the meals, the flowers, the well wishes and the kind words have been so greatly appreciated. I believe that mom would be very happy with this outpouring of love because only second to her love of God, mom loved people My mom, known as [ ] to some, but as [ ] to those closest to her wasn’t just an amazing wife, mother, mother in law, surrogate mom to all those that needed the love of a mother, aunt, daughter, sister, cousin and friend but she was an amazing woman of God that put him first in everything that she did.

About four months before mom passed, her, dad and I were in the hospital and I had the opportunity to tell mom that the greatest honor of my life was being her son. When I think about mom’s legacy and how she lived her life, I feel like it would take a lifetime to write all of the beautiful memories we shared with her. I wish we had more time with her but I thank the Lord for letting us have her for as long as we did.

When I think about mom, I think about dad too because they were the perfect team. Where one was, so was the other backing the other up. As Pastor [ ] has said many times, my dad is “rock solid” but my mom had a “big personality, had big faith and prayed big prayers”. There are some duos that are linked together forever, and I’d like to think that the duo of [ ] and [ ] will be linked forever. Mom and Dad married in June of 1978 and had three uniquely gifted kids. [ ] was the talented one with a big personality to fill any room, [ ] was the smart one as evidenced by the fact that people address her as Dr. [ ] with determination to never give up and I was the one with the big heart that always wants to make sure everyone was doing ok. What I love so much about our mom was that she was a mom for each of us. She was [ ] friend, [ ] comforter and my counselor. Mom was never too busy to go on an outing with [ ], let [ ] know how talented and amazing she is and talk to me about any and all things going on in my life. We each called mom every day and each time Dad picked up the phone we would say “hi dad is mom there”, Dad never once asked why we never asked if “he was there” but he knew how important our daily calls with mom were to us. Before we began each call, mom would have us pray the Lord’s prayer so that in her words we could bring Him into every situation that we wanted to talk with her about. No matter how old I got I loved calling my mom on my drive into work, on my drive home and I loved texting her goodnight each night. I’m going to miss those moments but the good thing about my mom is she was part of a dynamic duo with dad. We are so thankful to the Lord that he blessed us with our dad and we know that mom is happy that we’re still here together as a family.

I know that mom wouldn’t want us to be sad. In fact, I can still hear her say, “you can’t stop living, you have to keep moving and don’t quit." lIn closing, mom’s faith was the most important aspect of her life. We didn’t grow up as PKs or preachers' kids but we were an EK or an [ ] which I’m sure had many similarities. Mom and Dad instilled the importance of trusting God even in difficult times, praying and having faith in God. Mom’s faith could light up a room and it didn’t take knowing her too long before she would start talking about how amazing God was and how important He is. As Pastor [ ] would tell me, “[ ] your parents are prayer warriors” Mom wouldn’t want any discussion of her to leave out scripture so I leave you with one of my favorite scriptures that mom and I would confess and that is Roman’s 8:28 which reads, “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according thiHis purpose”. Mom used to say that even though things might not be good God has the power to make the ultimate outcome turn for His good and even though it doesn’t feel good that mom isn’t with us any longer, we know that God will work this out for good as well.

Thank you,"

Back
Top Bottom