My new car was stolen...I GOT IT BACK!.

i had my integra stolen a few years ago and it was the worst feeling ever plus i was drunk so it didn't hit me too bad but they stole the car in front ofmy friends house. the cops recovered it and now i'm building it back up. i love integra's but too bad it's really easy to steal. if you get anintegra or any car next time you should try installing a kill switch

A lot of people I knew with these, had theirs stolen... My brother's friend's car, a red type r, was stolen while he was in the mall for 20 minutes, ifnot less.

Nice car though, and I've always and still do want one.

Damn, who would want to steal that?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ev209

sorry homie, isnt the integra the most stolen car in the u.s.?
Yes it is, learned it the hard way...Maybe ill sell some of my kicks and buy 88 Sundance, nobody will want that, wait they'll probably stealthat too
tired.gif

ouch man hope you can recover from it soon.

was it auto or 5 spd? if its auto i'd be surprised that anyone would want to steal that.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

ouch man hope you can recover from it soon.

was it auto or 5 spd? if its auto i'd be surprised that anyone would want to steal that.
It's auto, and you'd be surprised...Everyone around here is into Honda's/Acura's...Car will fetch out way more than its worth ifparted out. Plus its a Special Edition, no one in this area has one (that I've ever seen). The color was pretty rare where I live.

another reason why i love my 2000 accord. there's a built-in chip in the key that's required for the engine to start. you cant just shove a screwdriverin the ignition to get it to start unlike the integra and the earlier civics.

DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY MA BOII.....JUST STAY POSITIVE AND U NEVER KNOW.....THE POLICE MIGHT FIND SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN A DONUT SHOP....GOOD LUCK!!!

Originally Posted by atransta

i had my integra stolen a few years ago and it was the worst feeling ever plus i was drunk so it didn't hit me too bad but they stole the car in front of my friends house. the cops recovered it and now i'm building it back up. i love integra's but too bad it's really easy to steal. if you get an integra or any car next time you should try installing a kill switch

Damn...at least you got it back. To the OP...keep your head up.

Damn that does suck. Someone stole my car in early jan. The cops did nothing about it, just gave me a case number. The insurance company did more investigatingthan the police. I hope u have good insurance

When I had my Accord I caught some dudes trying to steal it (or *!!! with it) at like 4 am but they got away quick.

Back
Top Bottom