++ My New Website http://ipadwalls.com

i thought i was gonna come into a post where someone has a room covered with ipads on the walls. meh.

You know like BBs for example. I was gunna say iPhones/iTouchs too but I see you already have those.
But Im pretty sure that we can use the wallpapers on your site for any device so I guess it isnt a big deal. Im looking forward to more pics though.

Im really, really loving the site though. My avy is from your site btw
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Once again. Best of luck dude.

You know like BBs for example. I was gunna say iPhones/iTouchs too but I see you already have those.
But Im pretty sure that we can use the wallpapers on your site for any device so I guess it isnt a big deal. Im looking forward to more pics though.

Im really, really loving the site though. My avy is from your site btw
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Once again. Best of luck dude.

nice logo's, i made them my wallpaper on my droid. goodluck with your site!

nice logo's, i made them my wallpaper on my droid. goodluck with your site!

SoleWoman - Thank you for the kind words.

0 Xm 0 - Lol sorry to disappoint you, but that would be awesome.

SpeakUp23 - A blackberry and Avy site is in the works as well, I'll make sure to let NT know about it first ( =

omgitswes - Yeas, all of the iDesign sites are mine.

TSX24 - Thanks, I was thinking of making a droid site as well, I'll run it by a few people and see what we can do.

SoleWoman - Thank you for the kind words.

0 Xm 0 - Lol sorry to disappoint you, but that would be awesome.

SpeakUp23 - A blackberry and Avy site is in the works as well, I'll make sure to let NT know about it first ( =

omgitswes - Yeas, all of the iDesign sites are mine.

TSX24 - Thanks, I was thinking of making a droid site as well, I'll run it by a few people and see what we can do.

For the NKETLK one.

You can have the N and K share the same straight line. Considering you already shortened the rest of the word. Otherwise, it's a good start.

For the NKETLK one.

You can have the N and K share the same straight line. Considering you already shortened the rest of the word. Otherwise, it's a good start.

AdobeCS4 - It's all good, anyone can use them for whatever they like.

VeryAnalytical85 - It's the NT logo that was designed a while back, I just traced it. But I agree with your comments, that would make it look better.

solemunchies, dakid23 - Thanks!
happy.gif

AdobeCS4 - It's all good, anyone can use them for whatever they like.

VeryAnalytical85 - It's the NT logo that was designed a while back, I just traced it. But I agree with your comments, that would make it look better.

solemunchies, dakid23 - Thanks!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom