My "Nike Air Zoom Kobe-2" REVIEW

^are you around 6'4-6'5? :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

2 questions:

Are there serious performance differences between the Lakers colorway and the Blk/Maize Ultimates, like B1llyHoyle mentioned before?

Also, how is the sizing compared to the AZK1s? I've heard a range of different things regarding sizing, but if I can tether those judgments to the sizing of the AZK1, I think it'd help (particularly if the judger has wide feet like I do).

I would say that the ZK1 and ZKII size wise run about the same (.5 smaller)

I ended up going with my regular sz 12 with the ZKII but I own both 11.5 and 12 in the ZKI

The shoe is kind of awkward in the way that the toe box is so roomy, but yet the length is perfect.

I really think that you have to try on both sizes and see what works best for you!
7 wins away.....​

Billy Hoyle,

That gym needs to be intergrated. How are you gonna test some shoes, without some brothers stepping on them?

Quote:
That gym needs to be intergrated
:tongue:
tongue.gif
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Daaamn, Mr. DePaula murdered his Kobe 2's LOL. But thanks for the review man. Thanks Mr. DePaula for the on-court pics.
King

^ Hubie -- I was playing in a weekend charity tournament put on by some sorority...but every-day rec center competition is far better.

And yes...I can levitate...hasn't David Blaine taught you guys anything about magic and basketball? :wink:
wink.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

that is the worst gym ever. slippery surface and an unforgiving rim. oh by the way, billy did not make one shot that game.

Those strengths are really comfy, better than the zk2's. I kind of like the ankle strap on the zk2's, i never thought of removing them. I wish i can remove the forefoot strap on the strengths, because its kind of pointless.

hey guys, for the strengths (orcas) how did they fit for you guys? did you go true to size or half size up or half size down? im normally a size 10 (i.e. jordan retros and got both 10 and half size down for zk1 [10 in zk1 for walking around, more comfortable that way and 9.5 for balling for snug fit]) what are your opinions? i guess i have relatively wider feet than normal. any input would be great! thanks

just got them 9.5 strengths but they either fit funny because of the particular shoe i got since one side is perfect and the other the pinky toe is squished. are they cut funny? the toe box is fine just the width was weird on one side.
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Nice lookin' shoe want to cop one for shooting hoops and good review btw
" Am I Thinkin' Too Hard? Or Perhaps It's Just Reality And The Project Mentality...."

" How Could You Falter When You're The Rock Of Gibraltar?
I Had To Get Off The Boat So I Could Walk On Water
This Ain't No Tall Order, This Is Nothin' To Me
Difficult Takes A Day, Impossible Takes A Week
I Do This In My Sleep....."

*Utrecht*

thanks for all the tips...it turned out that the ultimates ran true to size for me like most people said and the strengths ran .5 larger (very noticeable difference between .5 down and true size, went with .5 for better fit). thanks again for the input guys! hope my answer helps others.

i had a pair of the strengths and went for the ultimates but after trying them on in the store and running around in them there my ankles just couldn't forgive me if i bought them, so i grabbed another pair of strengths, one to ball and the other for casual wear and eventually replacement of the ones used to ball now. =)
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Quote:
i found that because of the less cushion on the shoes, impact from a jump is more noticeable.. but its not that bothersome.

thanks for this tip...i tore up my knee and i need to feel as little as possible when i land.

Does anybody's toes get bashed when wearing the sheaths?! Mine get tore up, even when I double sock.

I dont know if this is possible. But I think these messed up my knees as well. Because of the impact when I land. But I'm hoping my knee pains are just growin pains lol.

Back
Top Bottom