My NT Ballers, Given 10 Tries, Could You Score on Andre Iguodala 1 on 1?

I’d say 99.9% of people who could score 15 are pro hoopers already /recently retired /high level college player

I’d say a Friga or Nas would be very lucky to score 5 pts

The question prob should’ve been 10 pts and for 30M lol

I remember I moved from Japan to TX and in Japan I was balling everyone up and pretty much MVP every year and like every kid wanted to play in the NBA. As soon as I move Here I met a kid in our apartment complex who had a friend he said that balled, so we went over to his place and he had a legit bball court in his backyard and completely made me lose confidence in my game (his name is Ben Uzoh). Of course after high school he ended up playing in the NBA for a bit and is currently on the Nigerian olympic/national team.........Luckily we were in the Same high school team but playing against/behind him Def shattered any confidence I had and after that I just started focusing on football

Last edited:
So this is an example of what I was talking about with NBA shooters. He only missed like 2 shots.

You want to be elite? You gotta shoot at least 80% when you are unguarded in an open gym.

Dude in the video said he had a 41 inch vert. Also JJJr had nothing to gain from this video and all to lose in terms of potential to get injured plus getting scored on by bums. I appreciate it though. Id like to see the same video with a Frank Nitty or someone actually nice but not in the L though

Only way l could do this is if the guys couldn't tackle me for real. If not, I'm not even trying it. I'm 5'8 180. Those dudes could literally knock my head off.

Regarding the title: I wouldn't even try to dribble to get open, I'd shield him off best l could then go straight Kareem with hook shots.

Regarding the 15 points in a game, depends on how many times l can shoot. If l have the green light and can get 75 shots, l can get something to drop. 15 is a stretch but I'm going for it.

Only way l could do this is if the guys couldn't tackle me for real. If not, I'm not even trying it. I'm 5'8 180. Those dudes could literally knock my head off.

Regarding the title: I wouldn't even try to dribble to get open, I'd shield him off best l could then go straight Kareem with hook shots.

Regarding the 15 points in a game, depends on how many times l can shoot. If l have the green light and can get 75 shots, l can get something to drop. 15 is a stretch but I'm going for it.

Currently arguing with my boy now. He's my exact size and swears he could tackle Tyreek Hill. Ain't no way.

A friend of mine plays 8-man full contact, pads and all, in a local league just for fun. I call him crazy all the time for participating. Just one hit in that league and they'd have to carry me off on a stretcher. I couldn't imagine an NFL game. I'd die!

Last edited:
A friend mine plays 8-man full contact, pads and all, in a local league just for fun. I call him crazy all the time for participating. Just one hit in that league and they'd have to carry me off on a stretcher. I couldn't imagine an NFL game. I'd die!

Sound like East coast flag football

Back
Top Bottom