My NT Fellas: Ever faked it?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I don't get it? you came but you kept going to fake that you came? What is the point of that? Wouldn't she figure it out anyway when your penis goes soft? Nt baffles me sometimes.

To the question no, If I'm going to be doing physical work I'm going to make sure I get mine.

QFT i was confused from the jump

I have never faked it.  I have been pretty drunk to a point where it takes professor X like focus and the fury of bruce banner to accomplish.  But i am not a quitter.

laugh.gif
 QFT. I never faked it but damn if I haven't finished as fast as humanly possible to be done with it.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

I don't get it? you came but you kept going to fake that you came? What is the point of that? Wouldn't she figure it out anyway when your penis goes soft? Nt baffles me sometimes.

To the question no, If I'm going to be doing physical work I'm going to make sure I get mine.

this. how the *++# do you keep going after u nut??? $*@% is just impossible 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 $*@% will be all wobbly 

Oh yall boys can't $*#* better than me then. I can nut and keep going. My ****'ll go a lil soft right after but as long as I keep pounding, it'll be back up like that.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

this. how the *++# do you keep going after u nut??? $*@% is just impossible 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 $*@% will be all wobbly 

Oh yall boys can't $*#* better than me then. I can nut and keep going. My ****'ll go a lil soft right after but as long as I keep pounding, it'll be back up like that.
i mean yea it does go back up but **@+ will start hurting 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't fake it, just called it quits. I was OD drunk and didn't find the chick attractive. Plus she was doing too much which a huge turn off.

Originally Posted by hellaones

Didn't fake it, just called it quits. I was OD drunk and didn't find the chick attractive. Plus she was doing too much which a huge turn off.

Pineapples Bich
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by hellaones

Pineapples Bich
roll.gif

LOL
roll.gif

when i worked in the mall, had a chick that lived right by there so she told me to come smash b4 work.....was hitting it but just wasnt ready to bust yet and i had to be clocked in in a few mins...so i faked it, she aint believe me and wanted to see the rubber tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yeah

Yes. 
roll.gif
Full-on fake.

Last year I lived with a few of my teammates. One night I'm hanging out with another teammate (who didn't live with us) smoking hookah and watching TV. One of my roommates comes back with this chick he had been trying to bag for a while, and her friend who was less attractive (decent, though... chubby girl/average face scenario.) The non-resident bounced because he knew what time it was (he had a GF as well) and so it was just the 4 of us. We had a 1.75 of whiskey between us. We started drinking, my roommate gets his girl down to his room, so I figured that my job as wingman was complete and I started playing Xbox while the chubby friend was just chilling in a chair texting (probably her friend...who didn't respond.)

She moves on the sofa next to me and I just
indifferent.gif
her because I wasn't trying to smang. I hate getting with girls I don't know, and she was totally random to me... I think she
was from North Dakota or something,
roll.gif
. We chit-chat, I try to keep my distance, but she keeps edging closer so I quit the game and go to the kitchen for a bit to "get a snack." She follows, and next thing I know her tongue is half way down my throat. I think to myself "Welp, I'm single, it's been a few weeks, minus whale..." and we hit my other roommate's room (I wanted to smang in his room if I was gonna take down a skeezer, and he always kept his room unlocked.)

My lord was it terrible. Most biger girls have that slippery slope, black ice slick box... this was not the case. It had the elasticity of 5 year old UnderArmor. Suffice it to say that it was not the business. After about 10 minutes of awkwardly switching positions, and trying to cope with her dry/loose attributes, I put her in doggy style, started acting dramatic and
pulled out, and then drooled on her a little so that she would think I had finished. Then I rolled over, faked like I was asleep for about 30 minutes, and then left at like 4:30AM and told her I had to go to work... I was unemployed at the time.
laugh.gif
real life...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 wow 

DecemberLove wrote: 
I sense a lot of blue balls in this thread

Naw when your getting pu$$y u not trippin off that one nut like that.
I did before, when I was tired. Been workin all day, gotta get up at six, and shorty not hearin it...

One time I was hittin it frm the back, thinking in my head like "Wrap it Up" from the Chappelle show...

Nah. I just don't even worry about the nut if I don't feel like it's gonna happen and concentrate on putting a crook in her walk. 

Twice, both girls I knew pretty well or I wouldn't have cared and just said %+#@ it, it's not happening.

One I had been close friends with and kinda started dating, we just clicked...but she was awful in bed. Beautiful girl and it was easy getting it up just looking at her naked but when things started to go down, I'd practically have to close my eyes think about girls from the past. Such a shame.

The other used to have a great body, okay face. It was winter, everything looked fine in clothes but when she took them off, she was like post-lockout Shawn Kemp and I was just not into it. Plus...I was drunk and just wanted to go to sleep at that point.

I mean, you should wear condoms no matter what, kids, but thankfully I was so it wasn't that hard to fake it.

Once. One of my old co-workers sent me a text drunk late night asking me to come over. I go over and we start smashing....shorties bed sound like a cartoon bed soundboard. Every imaginable sound was coming from her ancient !@! bed and her roommate (another one of my co-workers) was right in the next room. All I could think about was her sitting awake listening to this car crash in the next room so I faked it and called it quits.

I have. I popped prematurely while smashing (rubber worn) Then had to keep going for about another 10 minutes to leave it at a smooth 20 minutes. Praying the whole time the rubber didnt break.

Back
Top Bottom