MY PHOTOGRAPHY 101 FINAL

hey whats up NT
my final assigment for my photography 101 class ( which is a traditional black and white photography class ) was to make a "joiner" composition which is a bunch of photos that make up a whole

this took alot of effort, because we have to develop our own rolls of film, and print our negatives.. takes some dedication and time

i had no idea what i should do it on. we HAD to include ONE part of our body which kinda made it more complicated. so  this is what i came up with.. let me know what u guys think.. im not a artist.. needless to say, i tried..

o and all these shoes are from my personal collection, they were taken with an old school black and white camera with 125 ASA,,,

So you're the jerk whose been giving JBrand all those horrible "fusion" ideas...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...jp...
tongue.gif

Nice shots. I also actually took Photog 1 this past Spring semester. Had a blast in the class. The class final was something along the lines of a "Self-portrait."

I'd post it, but I aint try'na have my face all up on here...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thanks guys i apperciate the support
i wish it was in color too.. but its a black and white class

and ya.. i hate fusions .. and i can see how that resembles fusions..

prolly wondering why i use the eye in the middle

the assignment we had to use 2/3 parts of "us"
and 1 part of our body.. and i was torn and i really wanted to do something with my shoes..
so i used the eye as the 1 part of my body.. and the 3 pieces of the shoe are "parts of me "
kinda weird and out there.. lol but i got an A .. so its all good

Great job.

It must've taken a long time.

I swear, i'd go crazy just trying to find out what piece I would place with each other.

Alot of dedication and TIME most importantly. hewpph. good job though bro. Cant go wrong with that A lol

i was about to say it would be cool to add just random things into them...things in nature that resembled parts of the shoes...the would be so dope. nice work

looks like some hard core dedication...wish i could take photography at my school but its an upper divishion class with pre reqs =/

very unique concept , it brought alot of ideas to mind . i cant wait to share with my NT family . on the other note superb thinking outside the box

Back
Top Bottom