My sister was robbed vol. disdude.jpg

and this is why NT mobile was created for...so people can no longer tell tales of the duck..

and yeah as soon as i read

SEE WHAT HAPPENED WAS...

Last edited:
We talked with his boss, and he's cooperating. He'd call the police and us if/when he sees the thief again.

picard+facepalm+meme+4chan+lol+wtf.jpg

See what had happened was, I walked in checked the serial number and it was a match. When I went back in I asked to hold the computer again, but he wanted the money first. I told him I knew it wasn't his computer, then he ran (Lowe's is a big store with a hundred aisles). Some how he got away, but he doesn't have a car nor does his friends or family so we're riding around the parking lot and the bus stops looking for him.
:rofl: You a clown b.

I'm not even gonna ask why you told him you knew the laptop wasn't his and why he still showed up after your uncle threatened him (yes I know that was your first attempt to back out these ducktales).

Lets just get a mod to confirm OP hasn't left his house the past 10 hrs.

Last edited:
We finally found dude at mcdonalds, but we're waiting to see what he does
Does he have the laptop on him? Waiting to see what he does? What is he going to do? Just call the police and get the laptop back and go home.

at least your sister would've sat on dude as soon as she noticed it was hers..the fudge you walk out for tho? to go back in and give him a piece of your mind? 
laugh.gif

if this is how you are on the web i couldnt imagine how lame you are in real life...

you made a thread like you were gonna put in work and in the end you end up telling his boss?? 

how you know his boss? youre full of shet, dude got away and he prolly took your money too.

Back
Top Bottom