My sister was robbed vol. disdude.jpg

he made it all up. let the thread die 

tumblr_m9my2noGyX1reu1vyo1_500.gif

Bump.

We finally found dude at mcdonalds, but we're waiting to see what he does
Dawg.

I'm on page 10, this is the last post I have read prior to typing this.

If I get to page 12 and you don't have a video of tonight's events posted and the laptop back in your possession, you are softer than sifted baby powder bruh.

So dude got a ride from someone and stopped at a gas station. There was a police officer across the street, so we stopped him told him the story and he arrested dude.
While getting arrested he pleaded with my sister to not press charges, he was willing to give up his accomplice. I think I saw a tear too.
I have a video, but it's turrible and I'm not sure how to upload it.
Nah bruh it's mad easy to upload to YouTube don't eem try that son.

You still took the L for not inflicting physical damage on this dude. You had to get a cop. SMH. Shoulda took the laptop, beat him over his head with the laptop like the dude in the Stolen Pine Foams WSHH video, and then spit on him as he laid in the ground in his own blood, sweat, embarrassment, and lack of future yambs from anyone with a vagina in attendance.

tumblr_ljkh10Quus1qdjh5o.gif

Sidenote: Accomplice?
roll.gif
Dawg he deserves to get his *** beat if he says the dude who gave him a ride is his "accomplice". He prolly just hit dude up on some "Yo can you drop me off at the gas station".

If OP doesn't post a apology video by 6pm EST tommarrow everybody should block Dante...

Who else remembers the blk dude who worked at a computer shop and some crackhead was breaking into his Hyundai? Dude had like 5 photos of him bullying the thief and **** LOLOL

So many gaps in your story OP. First, when you checked the serial, why even give it back to him? Second, when he ran, no one else that you bought with you chased after him? I mean if i was doing a meetup, I would be facing the dude and the people i bring would be in back of him or off to the side ready in case something happens. Third, you are collaborating with the boss and police to try to find him? :lol: If that is actually true, the boss should have his address and information on file so just have the cops wait at his place instead of going out looking for him. Finally, you found him in McD's and are just waiting on his move?

cmon son

bill-duke.jpg

If OP doesn't post a apology video by 6pm EST tommarrow everybody should block Dante...

Who else remembers the blk dude who worked at a computer shop and some crackhead was breaking into his Hyundai? Dude had like 5 photos of him bullying the thief and **** LOLOL

LMAO ! :rofl: I think of that thread whenever I see a pair of OLY 180s lol

You should be banned just for being technologically-******ed:
- Cant post pics of sister
- Cant take a decent quality vid
- Cant use NT mobile effectively

mean.gif
Homie shoulda snatched your computer too.
I'm saying bruh.
Yo this thread is hilarious, everybody heated as **** OP ain't deliver lol.

Last edited:
I thought you, your unc and your goons were gonna check dude and diddy home with the laptop? You let him run from his work to McDonald's then to the gas station, while reporting him to his boss then the cops. Way to handle him, OP.

Alerting the cops and all :smh:

That should have been done ghetto style.

Last edited:
So many gaps in your story OP. First, when you checked the serial, why even give it back to him? Second, when he ran, no one else that you bought with you chased after him? I mean if i was doing a meetup, I would be facing the dude and the people i bring would be in back of him or off to the side ready in case something happens. Third, you are collaborating with the boss and police to try to find him? :lol: If that is actually true, the boss should have his address and information on file so just have the cops wait at his place instead of going out looking for him. Finally, you found him in McD's and are just waiting on his move?
cmon son
1. To check if the numbers matched. I didn't have her serial number memorized. Plus I told him I was going to get the money from the car.
2. No, I went in alone. I doubt dude would've been comfortable selling his stolen goods in the presence of da goons.
3. Yes and yes.
4. Yes.
And the computput is now back in her hands.
Mission accomplished.

1. To check if the numbers matched. I didn't have her serial number memorized. Plus I told him I was going to get the money from the car.
2. No, I went in alone. I doubt dude would've been comfortable selling his stolen goods in the presence of da goons.
3. Yes and yes.
4. Yes.
And the computput is now back in her hands.
Mission accomplished.
 yo im mad at you son, shut up

Nah bruh it's mad easy to upload to YouTube don't eem try that son.​

You still took the L for not inflicting physical damage on this dude. You had to get a cop. SMH. Shoulda took the laptop, beat him over his head with the laptop like the dude in the Stolen Pine Foams WSHH video, and then spit on him as he laid in the ground in his own blood, sweat, embarrassment, and lack of future yambs from anyone with a vagina in attendance.​

Sidenote: Accomplice? :rofl: Dawg he deserves to get his *** beat if he says the dude who gave him a ride is his "accomplice". He prolly just hit dude up on some "Yo can you drop me off at the gas station".​
Why do you center your posts doe?
Anyway, how I look doing all that inside of lowes :lol:
And naw, you not understanding. The accomplice I'm referring too is ole boy who actually broke in her apartment.

Back
Top Bottom