My sister was robbed vol. disdude.jpg

roll.gif
touche

But you still lose cool points for all that greasy talk in the beginning like you was bout to body a *****, and in the end it turns out you working with them people OP.
mean.gif

Last edited:
why hasnt OP been banned yet.

trolls these days, cant even put together a good story.

Why are you so mad?
If you really think I'm trolling, why continue to enter this thread?
I see the hate in your soul

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

LMAOOO

Can I add, The whole Goon ish was lame, Because no real goons run to 5-0. and WHy didnt anyone bring up the lie about his Uncle having a 40? who strapped and talk to the police? 

Who else wanna pitch in with me to buy OP a new phone for Christmas? Dat RAZR ain't cutting it.

Back
Top Bottom