Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

1_8ross_dress_for_less_150902.JPG
marshalls.JPG
cSlvtnArmy01md.JPG

Dumpster_1.jpg

seat_open.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

One of my designs just made a magazine too.
Advance_Photoshop_Mag_feature_by_bennyfuentes.jpg
all of that art is yours?

Only the full page illustration to the left TC. The art on the right is from Supergirl and Alice In Wonderland, owned DC and Image Comics I think.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RNS01

J Dilla Himself wrote:

roll.gif
at being 27 year old skater

I am 28 and I still skate. Half of the pros that skate to this day are 30+ skaters with kids and everything. Ain't nothing wrong with skating when yourold. It sounds absurd to people that don't know but it isn't odd at all. It's as odd as people owning 100+ pairs of shoes......it sounds stupid butpeople that know, it really isn't a big deal at all.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

J Dilla Himself wrote:

roll.gif

I am 28 and I still skate. Half of the pros that skate to this day are 30+ skaters with kids and everything. Ain't nothing wrong with skating when your old. It sounds absurd to people that don't know but it isn't odd at all. It's as odd as people owning 100+ pairs of shoes......it sounds stupid but people that know, it really isn't a big deal at all.
QFT

The longer you have skated the better you are but ain't nothing wrong with skating at an older age.

Also more then ever, the skateboard industry is making tons of money. They are still endorsing pros (ie Koston on Nike......probably 7 figure contract)regardless of age and talent. The kids now a days are soooo damn good at skateboarding, yet only a few make it cause they are not marketable or just have theright attitude. Even dudes that were child prodigies are finally hitting their peak. I remember when Paul Rodriguez was a little kid and now dude has a kid andis in his mid 20's and has tons of life still left in him to skate. Age is nothing in skating more so now then ever.

But aside from all that, it is pretty foolish to get into creating new companies. The lime light was back when everyone and their momma did it, now we are leftwith the brands that have weathered the storm. I am curious to see these designs from this so called company too but if that elephant graphic is the best yougot, you might as well save your money and do something else. When L-R-G was good, they had that style on lock.

Only the full page illustration to the left TC. The art on the right is from Supergirl and Alice In Wonderland, owned DC and Image Comics I think.
that is amazing
eek.gif

reminds me of the Wu tang comics and some image/malibu comics art.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

J Dilla Himself wrote:

roll.gif

I am 28 and I still skate. Half of the pros that skate to this day are 30+ skaters with kids and everything. Ain't nothing wrong with skating when your old. It sounds absurd to people that don't know but it isn't odd at all. It's as odd as people owning 100+ pairs of shoes......it sounds stupid but people that know, it really isn't a big deal at all.

idc, i didnt ask you, dude. If your over 24 and you're still skating without making money, something is wrong

Huey P that's real good man. And also, I hate how people who can't even speak/type correct english are making money.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

that is amazing
eek.gif

reminds me of the Wu tang comics and some image/malibu comics art.

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Huey P that's real good man. And also, I hate how people who can't even speak/type correct english are making money.

Thanks y'all. The good words mean a lot. I been puting in a lot of work behind the scenes. Hope to have some stuff to show to NT soon.

Just trying to make sure that I have a quality product that speaks for itself. A lot of the "hate" that these startup brands get iswarranted...stock/google images and one color prints on Jerzees tees for $40...what part of the game is that? I'm def trying not to fall into thatcategory.

Im messing around with different fabrics, dyes and printing processes right now. The last streetwear brand that really treated the"urban"/"Hip-Hop consumer consistently serious was Lemar & Dauley IMO.

Im trying to bring that vibe back with a sprinkle of Iceberg History and a splash of my own swag.

I'll keep NT updated.

OP you got more desgins or info on the company?

So let me break this thread down real quick.

Op comes in to show that his nameless brand was shown in a mag.

Nt'ers ask for info on said brand.

Op says he refuses to give out the brand name, because he doesnt wanna get roasted by the NT elite.

Roast ensues.

Op then claims he has no name yet, because he is thinking long term and doesnt wanna come w/ a name until hes sure its the one he wants.

Roast ensues

Op then claims, shortly after saying hes thinking long term with his brand, doesnt even want to make money off said brand because he's already caked up.

Roast ensues.

JuJu goes in, then goes soft.

Ross/Marshalls/Salvation Army/ Trash.

Got it?

Back
Top Bottom