My thanks-giving Gift.........unexpected Phoenix !!!

i just receive my girlfriend gift for thanksgiving.......unwanted.6 rings...so ungly.how to wear it

bcc16e4037f3127f607fe485000733e4401d01b8.pjpg

i would like to get Nike Air Jordan I x Quai 54 !!!!!
eac368094ae931ecf00e19e87b7664fc60aac6e3.pjpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Feed them to your dog. If you don't have a dog, feed them to your neighbor's dog.

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

You betta break up wit her.

lol im going to keep checkin on this post to see what other responses people can come up with. XD

if you dont like it then dont wear it and say its because you love the shoes so much that you dont want to dirty them.

Its the thought that counts. But if she knew you didnt like those 6rings, she must hate you.

Im not sure what the retail is on these, but how can 150.00 dollars be a bad gift. be thankful, be honest, and hope that she has a receipt

Alright here is what you do, try them on and say they hurt your feet, tell her you need a bigger size , go to a place you know that does not have the 6 ringsand see if you can exachange it for store credit or another pair of shoes

they are not that good but I can't lie I am getting them I'm just a suns fan... Phoneix !!!

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Alright here is what you do, try them on and say they hurt your feet, tell her you need a bigger size , go to a place you know that does not have the 6 rings and see if you can exachange it for store credit or another pair of shoes

Great idea!!! Works everytime. Or just tell her they hurt your feet and she wont expect you to get another pair.

better keep them and say thanks. or else that's the last time she's prolly ever going to buy you shoes.

Back
Top Bottom