My thanks-giving Gift.........unexpected Phoenix !!!

WOW you need to stop whining like a little female dog. u realize how lucky u r that she got u something for THANKSGIVING!?

be greatful, count your blessings and tell her how much u love them

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by Manglor

Makes you wonder if her taste in shoes resembles her taste in men.
thats just straight up cold
roll.gif
roll.gif
ouch
roll.gif

LMFAO

you must have ugly wild shoes like that, otherwise how would she come up with the idea that you would actually like those?
either way, be thankful
happy.gif

appreciate the luv~
n be thankful~
stop complainting~ if u dont like it, keep it, but not wear it~ think of the luv she gives u~
she chose this shoes, maybe just cuz she doesnt really kno about sneakers, n saw this news on a lot lately, so bought it for u~
just like a parents bought a hot toy for their kids since they saw those commercials on alot~ but they didnt know their kid doesnt like it at all!

Originally Posted by mike2389

you must have ugly wild shoes like that, otherwise how would she come up with the idea that you would actually like those?
either way, be thankful
happy.gif

1. since when is thanksgiving a day to give gifts....isnt that what xmas is for

2. are these even out in stores yet? if not that means she ordered them from an early release website....which means she probably got the idea about them fromyou in the first place because what are the odds she found these and ordered them on her own with out some sort of guidance

3. post a pic of your girl

Originally Posted by alantam

i just receive my girlfriend gift for thanksgiving.......unwanted.6 rings...so ungly.how to wear it

bcc16e4037f3127f607fe485000733e4401d01b8.pjpg

i would like to get Nike Air Jordan I x Quai 54 !!!!!
eac368094ae931ecf00e19e87b7664fc60aac6e3.pjpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I never heard of people getting gifts for thanksgiving...I would wear that to play basketball in and thats it. for JB to think that making a shoe like this forcasual wear is ******ed. Sorry to hear your pain man, my girl knows what jordans to get me and she doesn't she'll just give me the money to get themand she's not even into kicks. yeah man, thats a bad look. As far as those black and white jordan 1's...them joints is trash too. horrible shoe. nowthat JB is making the 1's back into a true hi top , i can't rock any other 1's thats not hi top.

frown.gif

I wish my girl bought me some kicks period!!!! my bithday, thanksgiving, christmas, kwanzaa, black history month,.... or something.

was the thought that counted... might wanna let her know what you have your eye on next time

Back
Top Bottom