My Trip To China This Past Summer In Photos

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Do it man, it's a beautiful place. Go to the rural areas for the natural beauty, Beijing for the cultural sites, and Shanghai for a peak at China's rise on the world stage. Shanghai, right now, is a top ten metropolitan city. I can't even imagine it in twenty years.
Shanghai in 1990:

3023yjd.jpg

Shanghai in 2010:

2hxyuki.jpg

eek.gif
Incredible.
Wow.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do it man, it's a beautiful place. Go to the rural areas for the natural beauty, Beijing for the cultural sites, and Shanghai for a peak at China's rise on the world stage. Shanghai, right now, is a top ten metropolitan city. I can't even imagine it in twenty years.
Shanghai in 1990:

3023yjd.jpg

Shanghai in 2010:

2hxyuki.jpg

eek.gif
Incredible.
Wow.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Shanghai in 1990:

3023yjd.jpg

Shanghai in 2010:

2hxyuki.jpg

eek.gif
Incredible.
Wow.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Chinese got it on lock down.  They have a language that is damn near impossible to learn if you aren't Chinese or Bruce Wayne/Barney Stinston.  They have the most people.  They already produce damn near everything.  They just came out with the new J-20 Jet that is equivalent/better than American counterparts.  

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Shanghai in 1990:

3023yjd.jpg

Shanghai in 2010:

2hxyuki.jpg

eek.gif
Incredible.
Wow.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Chinese got it on lock down.  They have a language that is damn near impossible to learn if you aren't Chinese or Bruce Wayne/Barney Stinston.  They have the most people.  They already produce damn near everything.  They just came out with the new J-20 Jet that is equivalent/better than American counterparts.  

wow, i definately have put china as one of my places to travel in the future....

wow, i definately have put china as one of my places to travel in the future....

I've been to HK and China about 6 times I think.

I have yet to see anything of any cultural or historical significance.

Just meetings, tradeshows, factories and the small "cities" that they are located in.

One of these times I'll try to do some sightseeing for a few days. It would be a shame if I never got to.

I've been to HK and China about 6 times I think.

I have yet to see anything of any cultural or historical significance.

Just meetings, tradeshows, factories and the small "cities" that they are located in.

One of these times I'll try to do some sightseeing for a few days. It would be a shame if I never got to.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Nice stuff
pimp.gif
, thanks for sharing.

My family's from Taiwan so I never had a chance to go to China, but I hope to check it out one day.
I miss Taiwan with a passion
tired.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Nice stuff
pimp.gif
, thanks for sharing.

My family's from Taiwan so I never had a chance to go to China, but I hope to check it out one day.
I miss Taiwan with a passion
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom