My Trip To China This Past Summer In Photos

OP, thumbs up.

I love posts like these. I miss HK so much, it was about a year ago since I went
frown.gif

OP, thumbs up.

I love posts like these. I miss HK so much, it was about a year ago since I went
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Do it man, it's a beautiful place. Go to the rural areas for the natural beauty, Beijing for the cultural sites, and Shanghai for a peak at China's rise on the world stage. Shanghai, right now, is a top ten metropolitan city. I can't even imagine it in twenty years.
Shanghai in 1990:

3023yjd.jpg

Shanghai in 2010:

2hxyuki.jpg

eek.gif

Do it man, it's a beautiful place. Go to the rural areas for the natural beauty, Beijing for the cultural sites, and Shanghai for a peak at China's rise on the world stage. Shanghai, right now, is a top ten metropolitan city. I can't even imagine it in twenty years.
Shanghai in 1990:

3023yjd.jpg

Shanghai in 2010:

2hxyuki.jpg

eek.gif

Haha, Just signed on NT and found this thread. Great pics OP.

I'm in Beijing right now, just finishing up my 11 day stint in China and I was gonna post this exact same thread when I got back, with my photos of course.

Looks like you had an amazing time. Everyone should go to China at least once in their lives.

Haha, Just signed on NT and found this thread. Great pics OP.

I'm in Beijing right now, just finishing up my 11 day stint in China and I was gonna post this exact same thread when I got back, with my photos of course.

Looks like you had an amazing time. Everyone should go to China at least once in their lives.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Shanghai in 1990:

3023yjd.jpg

Shanghai in 2010:

2hxyuki.jpg

eek.gif
Incredible.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Shanghai in 1990:

3023yjd.jpg

Shanghai in 2010:

2hxyuki.jpg

eek.gif
Incredible.

HK is my favorite city in the world
pimp.gif
 i miss it so much
frown.gif

would love to go to Macau and Shanghai

HK is my favorite city in the world
pimp.gif
 i miss it so much
frown.gif

would love to go to Macau and Shanghai

good thread. all those food pics made me hungry lol. oh yeah and that sculpture is from the professional

good thread. all those food pics made me hungry lol. oh yeah and that sculpture is from the professional

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

I'm in Hong Kong right now.

Mok Noodles ftw!! Wanton noodles FTW!

The places where you eat outside in kowloon > restaurants. Truth.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

I'm in Hong Kong right now.

Mok Noodles ftw!! Wanton noodles FTW!

The places where you eat outside in kowloon > restaurants. Truth.

Back
Top Bottom