My true players and multiple woman layers..........

I agree with you wholeheartedly likethematrix, that's the scariest part about dealing with a lot of women. When you realize how unoringinal and generally silly and hypocritical most of them are its pretty taxing. I haven't been generally interested in a females perspective on things in a long time and just chasing women for sex gets played out fast for me.

I agree with you wholeheartedly likethematrix, that's the scariest part about dealing with a lot of women. When you realize how unoringinal and generally silly and hypocritical most of them are its pretty taxing. I haven't been generally interested in a females perspective on things in a long time and just chasing women for sex gets played out fast for me.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Lol I guess they NT did get to you. It's all good g. It's teh internetz, I hope you didn't expect positive remarks in such regards. Now, with that being said. This thread got some louls in it. Ima be sitting in the sidelines. Spectating. Takin notes
nerd.gif

My son said "you pull 5s at best"
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe you asking for advice on dealing with multiple women on nike talk

Most of the dudes on here can't get one girl much less 2 or more

all these dudes do on here is idolize celebrity mens girlfriends and wives

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Yo my dude Wise,

First off don't listen to these NT clowns. By all your posts and what info you share I can respect you. can't say that for all of these clowns. So lets get to the root of this problem. I've been there man and we the same age. You can't deal with these skeezers for a long period of time because you are smarter than them. You need a challenge. You need a chick thats gonna make you chase her. At our age smashing 18-22 year old chicks is like fish in a barrel. I've been to the point where just knowing I could smash was enough and I was moving to the next challenge. Yes, I was turning down chicks once the challenge was gone.

You understand the game and you need a real woman. Now you have 2 options find a chick your age and bond with her or you can find a worthy younger chick and mold her. The whole "I'm single" act gets old fast when you have game and can get women. After you have soiled your royal oats it's no point in messing with chicks you have no real interest with. Sex is great but having somebody you care about is def better.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I think its also important that when dating chicks not to get to caught up in their appearance. One girl I'm talking to is a stylist for artist like Lupe Fiasco, Trey Song etc and by all means if you saw her you would think she was high maintenance and shallow but inactuality she is a nerd and very shy when it comes to men. Another girl just moved here from Wisconsin. To act and is gorgeous and looks high maintenance as well but she is broke as %@%$ and she comes from poverty so her expectations are pretty low. That's been one of the most interesting things about dating a lot of women. The whole appearance thing and what you THINK they want is sometimes completely wrong. That's really the biggest lesson I've learned and one I really hope cats appreciate, these chicks you see that you gawk at are not really hard to pull and if you have a warm personality and they open up to you it will amaze you how misleading assumptions are. I dunno man its crazy 6 months ago I would have been like %@%$ a relationship but it makes sense to me again if you can find a thouroughbred.............. gotdamn its hard as %@%$ to find a all around well balanced chick!!

just wondering fams...

how old are you two??

speaking some truth...

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Lol I guess they NT did get to you. It's all good g. It's teh internetz, I hope you didn't expect positive remarks in such regards. Now, with that being said. This thread got some louls in it. Ima be sitting in the sidelines. Spectating. Takin notes
nerd.gif

My son said "you pull 5s at best"
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe you asking for advice on dealing with multiple women on nike talk

Most of the dudes on here can't get one girl much less 2 or more

all these dudes do on here is idolize celebrity mens girlfriends and wives

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Yo my dude Wise,

First off don't listen to these NT clowns. By all your posts and what info you share I can respect you. can't say that for all of these clowns. So lets get to the root of this problem. I've been there man and we the same age. You can't deal with these skeezers for a long period of time because you are smarter than them. You need a challenge. You need a chick thats gonna make you chase her. At our age smashing 18-22 year old chicks is like fish in a barrel. I've been to the point where just knowing I could smash was enough and I was moving to the next challenge. Yes, I was turning down chicks once the challenge was gone.

You understand the game and you need a real woman. Now you have 2 options find a chick your age and bond with her or you can find a worthy younger chick and mold her. The whole "I'm single" act gets old fast when you have game and can get women. After you have soiled your royal oats it's no point in messing with chicks you have no real interest with. Sex is great but having somebody you care about is def better.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I think its also important that when dating chicks not to get to caught up in their appearance. One girl I'm talking to is a stylist for artist like Lupe Fiasco, Trey Song etc and by all means if you saw her you would think she was high maintenance and shallow but inactuality she is a nerd and very shy when it comes to men. Another girl just moved here from Wisconsin. To act and is gorgeous and looks high maintenance as well but she is broke as %@%$ and she comes from poverty so her expectations are pretty low. That's been one of the most interesting things about dating a lot of women. The whole appearance thing and what you THINK they want is sometimes completely wrong. That's really the biggest lesson I've learned and one I really hope cats appreciate, these chicks you see that you gawk at are not really hard to pull and if you have a warm personality and they open up to you it will amaze you how misleading assumptions are. I dunno man its crazy 6 months ago I would have been like %@%$ a relationship but it makes sense to me again if you can find a thouroughbred.............. gotdamn its hard as %@%$ to find a all around well balanced chick!!

just wondering fams...

how old are you two??

speaking some truth...

You need a break from dating....and everytime I've taken a break, I do me and they appear out of nowhere
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I remember reading a fortune cookie that said "Be mischievous and you will not be lonesome"...which is SO true. Be your natural self and it will eventually come, your personality is something women shouldn't be able to take away from you.

Just because they may change the way you act, doesn't mean they can change the way you ARE.

"Heauxs %!+% with us cuz we different"

You need a break from dating....and everytime I've taken a break, I do me and they appear out of nowhere
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I remember reading a fortune cookie that said "Be mischievous and you will not be lonesome"...which is SO true. Be your natural self and it will eventually come, your personality is something women shouldn't be able to take away from you.

Just because they may change the way you act, doesn't mean they can change the way you ARE.

"Heauxs %!+% with us cuz we different"

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yup. srs talk. 

i always thought you just noticed more... not that they jockin you more.

i could be wrong though.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yup. srs talk. 

i always thought you just noticed more... not that they jockin you more.

i could be wrong though.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

as the man who has smashed 300+ broads, im gonna let you in on a secret.

They all act the same. unless she is a psychopath or a weirdo, most women act 97% alike in most situations.
so ignore them and all that extra BS.

You, gotta see how happy YOU are, with that particular person.

cause when it gets down to the nitty gritty between a man and a woman, it should be about happiness.
and if you dont smile everytime you see her, and fantasize about her after you smashed, then there is no purpose to be with her.
so just keep going bro.
keep your mind and your heart open. dont judge a woman cause she let you $#!+ the first night. she may have already devoted her heart to YOU.
Dont over value a woman because she has a "Good job" and her "head on right" "grown woman +*++" cause those women are usually the ones +$@%!@% their co-workers and bosses cause they over value themselves too.

take every chick on a person by person basis and take it how it goes.
if shes cool, see where it goes.
if not, just pipe and move on.

but honestly, this is something thats not taught. you gotta be able to feel your way around a woman. break down her personality. her flaws. her annoying habits.
the truth of her stories. her generosity.

you gotta gauge all that, sum it up and see if you can add that to you to equal a good life.

cause man... $$*@! gets old very fast. no ++$%.
CLAPPING_GIF_RE_OK_PEOPLE_I_NEED_YOU_HELP-s300x225-49282.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

as the man who has smashed 300+ broads, im gonna let you in on a secret.

They all act the same. unless she is a psychopath or a weirdo, most women act 97% alike in most situations.
so ignore them and all that extra BS.

You, gotta see how happy YOU are, with that particular person.

cause when it gets down to the nitty gritty between a man and a woman, it should be about happiness.
and if you dont smile everytime you see her, and fantasize about her after you smashed, then there is no purpose to be with her.
so just keep going bro.
keep your mind and your heart open. dont judge a woman cause she let you $#!+ the first night. she may have already devoted her heart to YOU.
Dont over value a woman because she has a "Good job" and her "head on right" "grown woman +*++" cause those women are usually the ones +$@%!@% their co-workers and bosses cause they over value themselves too.

take every chick on a person by person basis and take it how it goes.
if shes cool, see where it goes.
if not, just pipe and move on.

but honestly, this is something thats not taught. you gotta be able to feel your way around a woman. break down her personality. her flaws. her annoying habits.
the truth of her stories. her generosity.

you gotta gauge all that, sum it up and see if you can add that to you to equal a good life.

cause man... $$*@! gets old very fast. no ++$%.
CLAPPING_GIF_RE_OK_PEOPLE_I_NEED_YOU_HELP-s300x225-49282.gif

Back
Top Bottom