My VIDEO of Sprint Mogul running HTC Touch Interface

Well like i told you guys in the other thread i would take a video of my mogul...Here it is..it is a little blurry but you get the point and its clear enoughto see everything that Im doing...the music is coming from my Mogul I use the HTC audio manager not WMP i think it is better much better them WMP formobile...Also I have Sprint TV on there but i didnt click the video tab on the touch cube...for all of those who want to know how to play youtube on your Mogulor other WM phones...I wouldnt suggest it unless you can overclock your phone...which on the Mogul they have yet to figure out because of the newprocessor...so without further babbling...here is the video...and following you will see links to all the applications needed to do what I did...there will betrial and error...I did start fresh from a hard reset so i knew there would be no problems...I would suggest it but it isnt needed...

HTC Home PlugIn - (this is the today screen)
HTC HomePlugIn

The other 2 links are down right now because I think the XDA website is having trouble...but I will leave them anyway so when it is working you all can go getit...

Sliter's Cube Launcher 1.51
Cube

FTouchFlo 1.4
FTouchFlo

You will need all 3 and some other small thing that are listed in those posts to get this working...also id suggest downloading an all black .tsk for yourbackgrund..

i hope this is good for you guys...I know you wish i could go step by step but it took me about 3 hours with trial and error to do.

PS....thats my lil mini pinscher in the background playing with his toys lol so thats the rumble you here lol
happy.gif

i have too...some others in the other post asked me how i did it yadda yadda yadda so I just did everyone a favor...and alot of the programs have been updatedvery recently so whatever you did a couple months ago is probably a lil outdated...and dog...6700? cmon man upgrade to the Mogul its worth it trust

Originally Posted by Mr J Himself 23

i have too...some others in the other post asked me how i did it yadda yadda yadda so I just did everyone a favor...and alot of the programs have been updated very recently so whatever you did a couple months ago is probably a lil outdated...and dog...6700? cmon man upgrade to the Mogul its worth it trust

These PPCs and PDAs are nothing but customizable shells. I'm running WM6 and nearly every new software available...that I want to utilize.
Untilsomeone releases a battery more than 2600 mAh, I'm not switching over.

Since early summer been wanted to get the Mogul just havnt made the switch cuz i still use the Nextel chirp..but Christmas time ill def make the switch to theMogul..is there any upgraded PDA coming out for Sprint in the near future??
nerd.gif

Yeah the people who are capable of doing this have already have done this a long time ago. Those that are afraid usually wont even try to attempt to do it eventhough it is seemingly easy.

i guess i was the only one that didnt like the flow, couldnt quiote get into the new today screen either

You can get youtube on the mogul. You can download programs like Avot or VTap which allow you to search Youtube and the similar flash video sites all from onethen loads them for you to stream. You can also use www.ytpocket.com (Remember after you do this, you search youtube using www.ytpocket.com )and there's aFlash 1.4.3 video bundle out you have to download to accompany TCPMP media player and this allows me to do it directly from google videos, veoh, youtube,myspace vids, etc. It sounds complicated but it's actually really easy to dio

Pretty cool.

I haven't played with my 8525 in a while. I'm going to have to get back on it.

ok so do you have to beenon them sites on your phone or have your phone pluged in to your pc ?(i havent never done this)

ya DatZNasty the link i posted is for the flash bundle and tcpmp... REAL easy to do, took me maybe 2 minutes. u can even save youtube vids to your phone
How you saving them to the phone? That was save me an assload of time since all I do in class is download Lupe Fiasco videos. I always wished VTapwould just save them for me. I know I can do it on the computer, then transfer it using ActiveSync or the memory card though if that's what you meant.

Thanks. I had downloaded it already this morning, I just hadn't used it so I didn't know I could save videos. I like that TouchFlo interface, I'llprobably do that this morning. I got the IPhone interface now and it's not even really that hot.

Back
Top Bottom